and ECU + tuning

Banned Array
    Car:
    DOHC VTEC
    another dumbass reply...

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S but not for long...
    Which was the dumbassreply mate? If i had to pick one it'd be urs, being unconstructive and unproductive and generally uncalled for?

Tanghy, i figured as much, but could i ask u if theers more/less/same piping involved in supercharging and turbo charging? like do i need down pipe, manifold all that stuff?

gary thats why alans is the best for ya, its mounted for b16a/b18c and it has everything u need to get it onto ur car, only need labour to fit it

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S but not for long...
    argh, i wish he could wait 2 months though...i'm up to my neck in exams atm

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    no need downpipe etc, but would get more gains if u put on a better flowing extractor, stock one will still work tho, just not as much gains

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S but not for long...
    sweet, that means less fabrication...

andy could u tell me wot Alan's kit includes? if i get a supercharger i'll do it properly the first time with fuel management and ecu instead of some FMU or woteva they're called... i'llk prolly leave it lowish boost until i can get a better intercooler though...

I think Alan has everything in his kit gary. I have spare injectors and things like that you can get cheap off me. I think I might even have a small cooler lieing around...

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S but not for long...
    lol... u have everything... give me his nick andy, i'll ask him if he'll accept a deposit or something and the price : ) thanks for the help

would i at least get 100 kw atw by running a supercharger at 6psi with a pissy small intercooler? i think my car does like 85 kw atwheels stock yeh

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    *warning* you will get addicted and then spend any money you have making it faster!
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 Civic VTi
    with a superhcarger u are limited. is the kit able to be intercooled? because most jackson racings cant be. which means some kind of injection to cool the charge. also for more boost u wil need to upgrade pullys. plus u have the parisitic loss of the charger. weigh up the pro's and con's, its alot of money and u dont wan tto wasite it.
    [TNT] Team No Traction - Cos No Traction Is Underrated

Two turbos, is better then one.