Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Weq, believe me, this kit is just fine.

Maybe fine but still gay. Tuuuurbo iiiiiittt!!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S but not for long...
    y turbo? i mean wots the advantage over supercharger? i prefer linear power... not that i know too much about it other some light reading on the net, but i was under the impression that low boost turbo and supercharger were essentially the same in terms of use

his just cut that he cant beat my car gary, dont worry, his car is stil gay pink!

Member Array
    Car:
    94 Accord Exi
    **Ghost** im in the same boat as you champ....

Would it be realistic thinking to get a custom turbo kit (inc front mount, boost contoller etc) fitted for under $5000???

P.S. Some parts would be second hand

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S but not for long...
    lol... hahaha.....

hey andy, the guy still hasnt rung me yet... did ya give him my number>?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Integra Type-R 00'
    **Ghost** I really like to know how this goes, and personally i think that supercharge is a good way to go! Even though it can be a LITTLE more expensive i thinks its worth it.. and the reason for that is reliability and less maintanence. I dunno know if u seen this website but i think its a complete supercharge kit for a ba18c. its worth about 5k and if u have a friend that can install it for free... fark man ur laughin... i assume it would cost about 1k in labour and tuning...and do u really need an ECU?

Please... correct me if im wrong on any of the above...

"Power Package #11"
    http://www.modacar.com/products/Acura/Integra/MODAPP/

Keep us updated on ur car.. better still take pics and post them up of the pregress.. and when its all said and DONE... Let me know... I'd Like to have a peak.

*Honda FooL: Keep Ur mouth shut if u dont have anything smart/contructive to say.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S but not for long...
    : ) thanks for the support ppl.. now waiting on the word... in any case if the price isnt right i'll go get a GrEddy turbo kit... god bless jonnie howard and the australian exchange rate

soz gary forgot ot pass it on to him, ill do that for ya now. btw his asking for way less than 5k for the kit

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S but not for long...
    cools : )

i'll buy it if its cheaper than a turbo kit or my fds supercharger... i need force induction, there is no other option

Member Array
    Car:
    EK VTiR
    With a toyota blower, you're limited to about 6psi on a 1.6 Litre car, after that you're really beginning to test the limits of the small blower. Jackson racing kits change the boost levels by changing the size of the crank pulley. You should be able to get away with running larger injectors, a fuel regulator and management on your car running a low amount of boost. Good luck with your project

Member Array
    Car:
    The FN2R
    its not the crank pulley that charges boost levels
    the blower runs off the alternator pulley
    do ur research mate.....