32. You may not vote on this poll
  • 16'' wheels

20 62.50%
  • 17'' wheels

12 37.50%
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

09 Jazz Wheels inquiries

Hi mates,

I owned a 09 Honda Jazz Vti. Due to the car only have 1.5L of power, I need more information about getting an aftermarket wheels. Hope you guys can help.

I am thinking to get either 16'' or 17'' wheels. As stated, I wouldn't want the car to lost power after getting a set of wheels, is it better to go for 16''? Or I can get a Japanese light weight wheels on 17''?

Any recommended Brand, offset and width?

Please help. Thanks all in advance.
    Appreciated to all that help.

Cheers..

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    i will vote for 16inch for remain the performance, but 17 inch would looks better. About brand and style, it is very depend on your personal choice. For mine, I got 16 inch copy work Cr Kai in white, it looks good on my blue one.

hi dyljoy.....wat width and offset do you use for your wheels? mind to tell around how much you spend for the wheels?
    mind to share some photo?

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    sure, the size is 16x7, offset +38, fit with car perfectly, it cost around $850 to my door.
    here is the link of pic.

that's nice....very clean....
    will it rub if you lower your car?
    is the wheel heavy? notice and difference in power after u put the wheels on?

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    i think should be fine even lower the car. the weight is normal, but it should be lighter than OEM steel wheel. not much difference i can feel after change the rim.

oh...thanks for your info

I am thinking to get 17'' japanese wheels....not sure whether it will have power difference...what you recon?

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    I think 16 or 17 inch wheel won't to much affect power of Jazz due to Jazz just 1.5L compact car. If you can afford the price, I will suggest u get 17', bigger looks better. what kind of wheel in your mind atm? btw, u got manual or auto? colour?

you better get a offset which is higher than 40.
    any lower you will have problems

I am thinking to get 17'' too but I am more concern about the losing power of the car....Japanese wheels are in my mind atm....I got a white jazz and I am would to get a gunmetal wheel with chrome rounding...btw, I got an auto...

what width should I got for 17'' and wat size of rubber?

My budget is around $2000 without rubber...any recommendations?

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    I will recon 17x7 offset +42 ~+50. tyre size may choose 215/40/17. around $2000, u can buy buddy club P1, Work CR Kai or some Rays brand, but choice is yours, do some search before you buy.

I am thinking of those brand as well....still doing my research at the moment...
    do you know any place have a cheaper price for those japanese wheels?

Anyone in this forum ever put 17'' on a Jazz before? share your experience please ....