Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    They usually charge 240 in sydney for 10,000km
    Wow! 4 litres of oil and a filter......
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Anyone else managed to get a good deal on the CU2? I'd like to see what others are paying to get a good idea of where to start bargaining at.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro CU2 Lux Navi 6MT
    A Honda dealer in Melbourne quoted me 'less than $40,000- on the road' for a new CU2 Luxury manual over the phone yesterday. Only problem was that it was only a red or white model as that was what they had in stock.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CU2 Euro Lux 5AT/CR-V Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveH View Post
    A Honda dealer in Melbourne quoted me 'less than $40,000- on the road' for a new CU2 Luxury manual over the phone yesterday. Only problem was that it was only a red or white model as that was what they had in stock.
    Go Milano Red!! Best colour!!!!!!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    HONDA INTEGRA TYPE R
    Just saw the new price list for CU2 Euros, they increase in price by $2k on 6 Jan 09 onwards accross the whole range. Wonder if this means bigger discounts?

Member Array
    Car:
    Black CU2 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by carmen View Post
    Just saw the new price list for CU2 Euros, they increase in price by $2k on 6 Jan 09 onwards accross the whole range. Wonder if this means bigger discounts?
    or smaller discounts!?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveH View Post
    Thats a really good deal, I'm after a a standard 6spd and can't find anyone willing to go under $34,000 in SYD

Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    Just got a CU2 standard Auto for $37,400 drive away. Full tank of fuel and floor mats was all i could get them to throw in, tried for window tint as well but no luck. I also believe i got top $$$$ on trade.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    Thats a really good deal, I'm after a a standard 6spd and can't find anyone willing to go under $34,000 in SYD
    Mine was $36k with mats, boot liner, 12 month rego.

$34k is bloody cheap.
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    This is weird - you guys are paying more than what many paid for the CL9 when it was first released. And the CU2 is cheaper with its $32,990 entry + ORC! Sounds like dealers are trying to protect margins at all cost.

Polar Bear Array
    Car:
    09 RB1 Lux
    I paid $40276 drive away when i bought my CL9 lux manual back in 04 and the retail price was $40800. You just need to speak to the manager straight away
    Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

My Accord Euro: [ENDUT]

My Odyssey: [BRUANG]

MY GARAGE SALE

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    lol if the cars are going up in price i would say discounts would remain the same, only 2k more than now.
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.