Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    IMO, the CU2 Buran Silver is a much nicer silver than the CL9 Alabaster Silver but the CL9 Arctic Blue is nicer than the CU2 Cobalt Blue.
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2008 CU2 Euro Luxury
    Well I got my rattling CU2 Auto Lux, with mats, bootliner, bluetooth, 5 year warranty etc, in silver, on road, $43,700...in August with a bonus free rattle in the engine, then the parcel shelf due to a weld going, then a rattle in the speaker, which they fixed, but left a screw out and loose under the passenger side window control, that I fixed myself rather than get the Honda muppets to waste more of my time...anyone want to buy my car??

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    You make it sound like it's only worth $15K now. It's taken a long time for the CU2 to come on sale in Japan. As I've said before, the rest of the world is Honda's guinea pig. Once sorted, they started selling in Japan where any defects would have required Honda bosses to commit Harikiri.
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2 BASE manual
    33.2K Drive away black manual base model 08 euro. northside brissy. with mats and peds and nothing else

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by arthhtra View Post
    33.2K Drive away black manual base model 08 euro. northside brissy. with mats and peds and nothing else
    That be a great price mate!
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2008 CU2 Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR View Post
    You make it sound like it's only worth $15K now. It's taken a long time for the CU2 to come on sale in Japan. As I've said before, the rest of the world is Honda's guinea pig. Once sorted, they started selling in Japan where any defects would have required Honda bosses to commit Harikiri.
    Well the rattle is in the parcel shelf again, so back to Honda for the 4th time in 4 months...so yes the time it takes to take it to Honda at a business cost point of view makes this a very expensive POS.

Oh and also the rattle in the passenger front door, could not be "found" by my local Honda dealer, but alas, I removed the power window controls after locating the approx source of the problem, and low and behold a screw was just sitting there, obviously NOT screwed in, seems the morons, or as they like to be called "technicians" left this off after checking the passnger side speaker...

In all my years of owning cars, this car is a bigger POS than my 1985 VK commodore that was put together by monkeys and not machines. To say that the new CU2 that I own is worth $15K is probably close to how much you would expect to pay for a car with this many issues, but alas, Honda has rested on its laurels for a while and now its coming to fruition, what happened to if we don't race crap all through indy, and now they are out of F1...its all bullshit, the whole organisation and the products it produces are a joke, and I will endevour to ensure that ALL potential customers become aware of this!!
    Last edited by Bobjones; 24-12-2008 at 06:14 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobjones View Post
    Well the rattle is in the parcel shelf again, so back to Honda for the 4th time in 4 months...so yes the time it takes to take it to Honda at a business cost point of view makes this a very expensive POS.

Oh and also the rattle in the passenger front door, could not be "found" by my local Honda dealer, but alas, I removed the power window controls after locating the approx source of the problem, and low and behold a screw was just sitting there, obviously NOT screwed in, seems the morons, or as they like to be called "technicians" left this off after checking the passnger side speaker...

In all my years of owning cars, this car is a bigger POS than my 1985 VK commodore that was put together by monkeys and not machines. To say that the new CU2 that I own is worth $15K is probably close to how much you would expect to pay for a car with this many issues, but alas, Honda has rested on its laurels for a while and now its coming to fruition, what happened to if we don't race crap all through indy, and now they are out of F1...its all bullshit, the whole organisation and the products it produces are a joke, and I will endevour to ensure that ALL potential customers become aware of this!!
    I find your posts are becoming more humorous by the day, trying to compare a VK dunnydore with a CU2......get real.

OH.....and Honda withdrawing from F! has absolutely nothing to do with the world financial crisis, or for that matter talk of F1 using a controlled (1 make)
    engine in the near future. Heaven forbid even Ferrari is talking about withdrawing from F1.

I wonder what your reaction would be if you had a major problem.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101747
    Last edited by buddah51au; 24-12-2008 at 10:28 PM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 07 Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by buddah51au View Post
    I find your posts are becoming more humorous by the day, trying to compare a VK dunnydore with a CU2......get real.

OH.....and Honda withdrawing from F! has absolutely nothing to do with the world financial crisis, or for that matter talk of F1 using a controlled (1 make)
    engine in the near future. Heaven forbid even Ferrari is talking about withdrawing from F1.

I wonder what your reaction would be if you had a major problem.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101747
    You might want to check that again

"We had no choice in the current financial conditions."
    HONDA CEO Takeo Fukui said it in press realse

Honday Spend over $300M in 2008

Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by devilians View Post
    You might want to check that again

"We had no choice in the current financial conditions."
    HONDA CEO Takeo Fukui said it in press realse

Honday Spend over $300M in 2008

That was my point, Honda withdrawing from F1 has to do with the world financial crisis and nothing else.

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    OH.....and Honda withdrawing from F! has absolutely nothing to do with the world financial crisis,
    That was my point, Honda withdrawing from F1 has to do with the world financial crisis and nothing else.
    D:

5 chars

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Sarcasm....... I picked it up.
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by Type R Positive View Post
    Sarcasm....... I picked it up.