Member Array
    Car:
    08 Accord V6-L (Black)

Thumbs up Accord V6 -Wheels Car Of The Year 2008!!!

Big Congrats to all Accord V6 owners! Looks like we picked a winner!

Go to drive.com.au and check out what people are saying. It's funny to read the disgruntled Ford and Holden bloggers going nasty on everyone for this decision! LOL

Member Array
    Car:
    08 Accord V6-L (Black)
    My bad - I meant "Drive Car Of Year 2008"

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    woo, we are the winner! haha

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord CL9
    what you guys think between 04' CL9 and new V6? I am thinking to change to a new V6 Accord. it is comfortable and nice family car. as now I have a BB and my Euro getting old (135k). please advise. I found a Demo V6 Lux (rear cam, DVD, Navi, etc) for 43,000 drvie away. it has done 4000km. but I did mild modify on my Euro ($15,000 spent). I will lost fair a bit on my Euro.
    Is the new V6 also have after market parts available? I saw the new accord with Mugen kit, it looks like. How much for a Mugen kit with Trunk spolier?
    Accord Basic

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    Quote Originally Posted by Accord Basic View Post
    what you guys think between 04' CL9 and new V6? I am thinking to change to a new V6 Accord. it is comfortable and nice family car. as now I have a BB and my Euro getting old (135k). please advise. I found a Demo V6 Lux (rear cam, DVD, Navi, etc) for 43,000 drvie away. it has done 4000km. but I did mild modify on my Euro ($15,000 spent). I will lost fair a bit on my Euro.
    Is the new V6 also have after market parts available? I saw the new accord with Mugen kit, it looks like. How much for a Mugen kit with Trunk spolier?

Mugen accord looks weird, Id wait till other aftermarket kit available. Car is just too big for kit. Mugen Grille looks nice though.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord CL9
    another body kit available for new accord? what is the model code for V6 accord? e.g. Euro = CL9
    Accord Basic

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    Quote Originally Posted by Accord Basic View Post
    another body kit available for new accord? what is the model code for V6 accord? e.g. Euro = CL9
    As far as i know there is the OEM one at dealer -ie front spoiler, side skirt, rear under spoiler, or the mugen one. They look similar but there are differences. They look great but the whole kit is a bit too much in my opinion for a big car like accord...for instance DylJoy's car looks great and he didnt put the rear mugen spoiler wing. Never heard of any model code for the new accord either, maybe someone else knows.
    Last edited by Rudy; 05-12-2008 at 05:03 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    I think the model code can found in the manual book. IMO mugen kit is much better looking than OEM kit, but just my 2 cent. I would like part out my mugen kit soon due to sell the car shortly to fund my first house, sad to see it go...

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    Quote Originally Posted by dyljoy View Post
    I think the model code can found in the manual book. IMO mugen kit is much better looking than OEM kit, but just my 2 cent. I would like part out my mugen kit soon due to sell the car shortly to fund my first house, sad to see it go...

Id love to buy the grille off you, but you probably want to sell it was a whole kit Anyway, hope everything works out!

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    i would like to sell it apart, but i need ur OEM grille as part of deal, coz mugen one need bottom of OEM grille to stick on. where are u live, maybe we can work sth out.

Member Array
    Car:
    accord
    Quote Originally Posted by dyljoy View Post
    i would like to sell it apart, but i need ur OEM grille as part of deal, coz mugen one need bottom of OEM grille to stick on. where are u live, maybe we can work sth out.
    Hi .. yes I can give u the OEM grille.. no worries. Can you private msg me to work sth out?

thanx!

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    u have pm, if you want the full kit, i will give u the best deal. reply me when u read the pm, all good, mate!