New Mugen Kit for Accord Euro

Words of Nihoncar.com

Just revealed in Japan, the Honda Accord was given the “Mugen” treatment with a complete kit. It includes a redesigned front sports grill, a front under spoiler or front aero bumper, side spoilers, rear wing (sedan version only), rear under spoiler, ventilated visor, sport exhaust system, break pad, break rotor, suspension…

Once again a fine kit from Mugen that will definitely help you stand out in the crowd in a very sporty Accord.

link: http://www.nihoncar.com/en/news-976-...rd+Tourer.html

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    1990 Honda Accord Ex
    Quote Originally Posted by edmbranch View Post
    Words of Nihoncar.com

Just revealed in Japan, the Honda Accord was given the “Mugen” treatment with a complete kit. It includes a redesigned front sports grill, a front under spoiler or front aero bumper, side spoilers, rear wing (sedan version only), rear under spoiler, ventilated visor, sport exhaust system, break pad, break rotor, suspension…

Once again a fine kit from Mugen that will definitely help you stand out in the crowd in a very sporty Accord.

link: http://www.nihoncar.com/en/news-976-...rd+Tourer.html

thats only for the cl9 accord. those mugen kits have been available for a long time, also for the cl7 accords

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    OP - you should mention it's for the CU2 not the CL9.
    - another thing is that the mugen kit has been advertised but not on retail market yet
    (someone correct me if i am wrong) for a while and i have yet to see some guy do it
    in Oz.
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9