Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord V6 Luxury 2008

Factory supplied Bluetooth

Hi,
    just picked up my brand new 2008 Accord Luxury V6 (by the way... love the car!!) and I had Bluetooth installed as an option. Works like a charm but the sound only comes from the left side speaker. Is that normal? Has anyone got one of these and can confirm what the correct installation is

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    hi, i got same car as u with factory bluetooth kit, and it works well, i think your one got some problem coz mine sound from both side of speaker. where did u install them? I did by dealer, and u may check it in local dealer asap.
    Quote Originally Posted by orlichf View Post
    Hi,
    just picked up my brand new 2008 Accord Luxury V6 (by the way... love the car!!) and I had Bluetooth installed as an option. Works like a charm but the sound only comes from the left side speaker. Is that normal? Has anyone got one of these and can confirm what the correct installation is

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord V6 Luxury 2008
    Thanks for the reply. I had the dealer install it. I think I will go back to them to see if it can be fixed

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord V6 Luxury 2008
    Just spoke to the dealer and they said that it is normal for the Bluetooth to only be heard out of the left-hand speaker.

Wierd....

Member Array
    Car:
    09 jazz
    if they say so then just let it be, it is not a big deal if it works.