Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Member Array
    Car:
    EP3
    My last tank lasted 510kms and i filled up 43ls. This includes a cruise to singleton. However in normal city traffic my tank will only last me around 440km so roughly 10kms per litre and also my fuel light will come on around 8 litres left. For spark plugs i've changed it as soon as on got the car and they are bkr7iex-11 by NGK from jdmyard. If you want to change plugs, make sure you have a spark plugs remover tool cos cause this will make it a lot easier. Or even a spark plug deep socket cos these have a rubber washer in them to help pick up the plug inside the hole.

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 JDM EP3
    Yeah, the EP3 is great on fuel even when enjoying some spirited driving on open roads. It's all the stop-start traffic around town that kills the fuel economy.

I've picked up some spark plugs (NGK IFR7G-11KS) for my service next Saturday. I'm interested to see if there'll be any sort of difference after my full service.

Just filled up did 8.4L/100km with vtecing and heel toe! So good fuel eco, must be because of my new CAI and cold winter weather
    Rep my posts if they are helpful!