Pair of everlast shoes
    nice car indeed

welcome btw

Member Array
    Car:
    E92 M3
    thanks guys

Banned Array
    At Your Local Shopping center picking up 15 year olds!
    Car:
    DC5-S
    Have you gotten over the stage of revving the crap out of every gear yet? or you still syked.

I remember the first time i picked mine up, someone nearly crashed into me and after that i was so scared to drive! but i got over it!

Member Array
    Car:
    murcielago
    i like that colour nice!
    welcome !
    EG5 Powered by DR HONDA
    Tune By: Scott @ Insight Motorsport

QSR Customs

Member Array
    Car:
    E92 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Type S Tony View Post
    Have you gotten over the stage of revving the crap out of every gear yet? or you still syked.

I remember the first time i picked mine up, someone nearly crashed into me and after that i was so scared to drive! but i got over it!
    i drove it last night in the rain. i only went to 5000rpm and stopped there, its new and its raining so i didnt fool around. my bro drove it and he had no trouble finding the redline. when he got out of the car he said make sure you bring it 2moro i want to drive it again. LOL...

and yes im still syked.

Banned Array
    Car:
    DC5-S
    Quote Originally Posted by burak213 View Post
    i drove it last night in the rain. i only went to 5000rpm and stopped there, its new and its raining so i didnt fool around. my bro drove it and he had no trouble finding the redline. when he got out of the car he said make sure you bring it 2moro i want to drive it again. LOL...

and yes im still syked.
    Yeah i was driving home in the wet also, is was more scraed than anything cause my fronts are going a little bold so i was like taking corners in 4th gear otherwise it would have just started spinning.

Try come down on Sat if you can so we can chat and take some photos of our Stockas, lolZ

Member Array
    Car:
    E92 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by Type S Tony View Post
    Yeah i was driving home in the wet also, is was more scraed than anything cause my fronts are going a little bold so i was like taking corners in 4th gear otherwise it would have just started spinning.

Try come down on Sat if you can so we can chat and take some photos of our Stockas, lolZ
    aight cool, hey what size is your tyres? the dealer put new tyres on and its 205's i read on the forum that they are meant to be 215's

Banned Array
    Car:
    DC5-S
    aight cool, hey what size is your tyres? the dealer put new tyres on and its 205's i read on the forum that they are meant to be 215's
    im not sure what their meant to be but i got 215's on my car, Bridgestone Regals, they came with the car, lol.

Member Array
    Car:
    E92 M3
    fcuk! so mine are a smaller size. oh well its going to to take a little while to get brand new tyres to wear out...

Banned Array
    Car:
    DC5-S
    fcuk! so mine are a smaller size. oh well its going to to take a little while to get brand new tyres to wear out...
    just hit up the dealer if your really concerned about it, or just slap a set of rims on, thats what im doing as soon as the rubber on mine reaches the point of no return!

Member Array
    Car:
    E92 M3
    i was thinking ill just wait for the tyres to wear out and get a set of rims.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Aren't you breaking the engine in?

Isn't that not supposed to be done?
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!