Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro

[euro] ingal camber kit adjustment problem

Hey guys,

Heaps of wheel alignment shops are having problems with my rear ingall camber kit on my euro.

Seems to be that they can't unloosen the bolt on the rear control arm without actually dropping the control arm out because there's not enough room to fit a tool in there to loosen the nut.

I even took her to trutrack in north melbourne and they had to undo the rear control arm and drop it to undo the bolt that stops the control arm from moving/spinning?

Is this normal? (hopefully this makes sense)

Cheers!

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    They need a "smaller" spanner. I know what you mean, but most places have been able to do it on mine.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    They need a "smaller" spanner. I know what you mean, but most places have been able to do it on mine.
    You always seem to have the answer Mr. Aaronng, Thanks heaps for your reply.

I am finding it very strage that Ingall's would make a kit that difficult to adjust! Everybody has said the kit seems to be a breeze! Except when anybody goes to work on my car they find it difficult.

Maybe i should go out a purchase the correct spanner for the aligners to use? Any idea's or what kind of spanner i should get?

Also,does anybody know of a wheel aligner that has worked on the ingall rear camber kit in melbourne for a euro?