Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    X

Fairness in moderation.... what a joke

As some of you may have already read two members trism and zilli began posting in a thread for the sole purpose of harassing another member and openly SPAMMING another persons post.

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...=103465&page=2

They admit and post openly that the ONLY REASON they are posting is to harass me an ADMITTED, CLEAR, UNEQUIVOCAL, OPEN VIOLATION OF FORUM RULES but they are allowed by moderators to continue this clear violation of the rules and continue to openly harass another member. But my response to their ADMITTED harassment results in a deletion and being told to STFU by moderator bennjamin.

The question is, no matter your feelings about me, is why are two members allowed to continue to clearly and admittedly violate forum rules but a moderator feels that my response to their harassment should be deleted and telling a member to STFU by a moderator is that proper moderation by bennjamin? I did send PMs to the moderator and administration but no response.
    I love bombs and explosions they are my business.... and business is good.

Intellectually "challenged" EXPERTS gotta lovem

GO IDF Kicking butt since 1949 !!

Either everyone can chip at everyone or noone can chip at noone.

Fact is people notice if people chip at people for no reason and it makes them look like an ultra douche for doing it unprovoked. So in the end it doesnt matter.

You need to harden the f*** up.
    ...... and that's all I have to say about that.

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    i still dont like your avatar.

its an explosion, not least a nuclear explosion, and from all the millions of people killed over teh years by explosions, im offended by it, and i think you should remove it.

i dont recall in any of my posts saying i was only doing it to stir you up

i was replying because of the personal fucking insults you were throwing around, and then you come and have a sook here.

you have no right in teh world to call myself or zilli "slow"

you do not know us.

you have never met us.

and as far as i know, you are not a registered medical professional so you have nothing to base your judgment of calling us "slow" on

i really think you need to step away from teh computer for a little bit, and chill the fuck down, and come back when you think that you can be civil

i admit i go over the top a little sometimes, but never to the level that you have done in teh past few weeks
    to see all of my build, checkout

Member Array
    Car:
    X
    Quote Originally Posted by trism View Post

its an explosion, not least a nuclear explosion, and from all the millions of people killed over teh years by explosions, im offended by it, and i think you should remove it.

i dont recall in any of my posts saying i was only doing it to stir you up

i was replying because of the personal fucking insults you were throwing around, and then you come and have a sook here.

you have no right in teh world to call myself or zilli "slow"

you do not know us.

you have never met us.

and as far as i know, you are not a registered medical professional so you have nothing to base your judgment of calling us "slow" on

i really think you need to step away from teh computer for a little bit, and chill the fuck down, and come back when you think that you can be civil

i admit i go over the top a little sometimes, but never to the level that you have done in teh past few weeks
    So you are saying that you should be allowed to say and do anything and the rest of us should just let you get away with your harassment you really think you are that special??? Notice I didn't say to moderate you JUST ALLOW ME TO RESPOND to your juvenile crap that's all if you can do it I should be allowed to respond.

Member Array
    Car:
    X
    Never said it was in your post you prove my point about being slow. All I said was be fair to both parties if you and zilli are allowed to post harassment crap then I should be allowed to respond fairly simple if you ask me.

Member Array
    Car:
    X
    You did get personal can't prove it now that your posts have been edited. I know you well enough to comment baised on the content of your posts.

To that point I thought EDITING CONTENT was a violation of moderators rules isn't it either delete or let stand no editing of content????

Member Array
    Car:
    X
    Nothing complex or complicated to know about you you are still a kid trapped in a adolescents body and anybody can glean that just by simply going to the spam post and reading your posting there. You and your spammers think you should be able to post anything you want and do anything you want and are constantly pushing the rules just to see how far you can go then have a good cry when you get wacked for it.

And can't keep up with with the discussion without resorting to personal attacks just like I said.

And still trying to use the big lie technique about my status as a moderator for the final time for trism the slow guy I resigned my status and I GIVE MY PERMISSION FOR WYNODE TO RELEASE MY RESIGNATION PM TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SEE IT OR BETTER YET POST IT FOR ALL TO SEE.
    Last edited by claymore; 11-12-2008 at 02:42 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    Shogunovddrk slink on back to the spam thread we are discussing things in here just fine without your little kid "help"
    Claymore i may spam ALOT but please telling me to slink back to my home is hardly called for.

p.s this isn't a discussion this is a shitfight.
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan
    claymore. please do not reply until you have a comprehensible and logical reply that does not skirt around everything i am asking you about

Member Array
    Car:
    X
    please, stop ignoring this point, and address it right now. your double standards are what got your mod status removed,

once again. getting personal. youve never med lloyd, so why make a comment?

No need to meet someone who interjects himself into my post. And in indubitable spammer style he can't write anything even remotely intelligent he just resorts to juvenile internet photos because he can't think for himself. If he has something intelligent to contribute please feel free.

Member Array
    Car:
    lownslowsedan

please, stop ignoring this point, and address it right now. your double standards are what got your mod status removed,

Member Array
    Car:
    X
    Like I have already explained to you but I will try one more time to break through the mental fog. I like my avatar because explosions are my business and business is good. I like to remember that a couple of explosions saved many American and other country's armed service members lives including my fathers because there was no need to invade the japanese islands.