Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2005 Euro Lux

Question Paint touchups and dent repairs ACT

Hi Guys,

Any of the ACT members able to recommend good places in Canberra to get the sort of v small dings from when someone opens a door onto your car out? Also when there's a bit of paint from their door left on your paintwork, presumably the same place would do both at once? Looking for somewhere that does good work and isn't a rip off.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by adhunt99 View Post
    Hi Guys,

Any of the ACT members able to recommend good places in Canberra to get the sort of v small dings from when someone opens a door onto your car out? Also when there's a bit of paint from their door left on your paintwork, presumably the same place would do both at once? Looking for somewhere that does good work and isn't a rip off.

Ask EURO03act or google paintless dent removal in Canberra.Meguires scratchx is good for removing bits of paint from losers that open their car door on you.
    Try these guys.http://www.dentking.com.au/about.htm

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro M Red 6
    LOL.

not only am i in the ACT with the same colour car but ive been looking at doing the same thing! i have a lot of stone chips and car park battle scars also!

I was told by my detailer to try

http://wizardpaintrepairs.com.au/

but I havent tried them yet so dont know.

Let me know how you go and we can share info.

cheers

russ
    I went to the modded XR5 Turbo with Mods - the dark side.....BOOOOST!