Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by VTECMACHINE View Post
    Wouldn't call either an FD Civic or a Evo, stylish. Both have crappy interior. New FD interiors rattle and shit. Build quality of the FD is quite crap. However, the actual Chassis is beautiful.

Evo is more fun and raw end of the day. It won't fall apart after a few years. Get the Evo.
    I Have to disagree with you there mate... the one that i love the most from my fd is the interior (despite its "rattle and shit")... especially the "cockpit" area...

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 VTI-R, FD1
    Go the Evo.!

I've got the FD1 as a my daily and looking at an Evo down the track as an upgrade though insurance is killer for me at the moment. Prices are reasonably okay at the moment. Comfortably sits 5 people, can't compare FD1 and Evo. Both have the their own purpose. Wouldn't get the Evo 7 AUTO version.

Member Array
    Car:
    BCNR33
    Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    hey mingy... planning to test drive some 2molo, but i think i'm more into V35 now the probs is I dun like the 4 doors one... anyway, wat abt u? y u go for the S15? also, u have suggestion on a good importers (which doesnt sell their cars expensive)

cheers
    simple. i went s15 because i wanted a real sports car. i was sick of wasting my money modding the civic and hense i made up my mind. never looked back eversince.

yeah i got one contact for you if you need. its the guy who imported my ride. he sells for good price and get you a car in good condition. i got mine from them. PM me if you need.
    Daily: '06 Honda Civic Vti | Weekend: '97 Nissan Skyline GTR BCNR33

Member Array
    Car:
    BCNR33
    Quote Originally Posted by dc2dc2dc2 View Post
    anywayz
    evo shits all over fd2
    seiously how can u even compare.
    lol he knows what hes talking about.
    Daily: '06 Honda Civic Vti | Weekend: '97 Nissan Skyline GTR BCNR33

S15s a toy, a real sports car is a TVR or Porsche or a car of that description lol =P

Evo = Lancer with 4WD + Turbo and Recaros to help you forget its base model origin

Civic Sports = Thai built Civic lol...
    Toda Racing AU | Shen * Speed Works | Jesse Streeter

Member Array
    Car:
    '11 WRX
    off topic tvr make shit cars

Shit build quality yes =P

But the rest of the car is too good =P

Member Array
    Car:
    180sx Type X
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadAngel View Post
    S15s a toy, a real sports car is a TVR or Porsche or a car of that description lol =P

Evo = Lancer with 4WD + Turbo and Recaros to help you forget its base model origin

Civic Sports = Thai built Civic lol...
    lol, lets all buy a tvr, coz like they are owned by russians and will break in a one meter radius of a pot hole, and most people cant afford a real porsche.

and s15, lol a toy, yeah a toy that with little money can eat a majority of the porsche line up, and if the same money spent on a porsche was fed into an s15, well ur porsche owner would be crying. evo is pretty much similar.

but i got nothign against the thai civic though.

oversteer....you wouldn't understand.
    ozhonda 4 lyfe!

At least the car will be a blast to drive and you'd go out in a fireball =D

I dunno man, those Porsches with their boxer engines are pretty good lolskies...

Member Array
    Car:
    180sx Type X
    they are amazing, but not the be all and end all of motoring?
    just saying for similar and usually less money, the toy of an s15, or the budget of a lancer can and usually do rip apart porsches

ozhonda 4 lyfe!

Yeah they are, apparently because they don't agree with something, its like a word of bible (Nissan vs Porsche on the Ring LOL)

Probably do rip them but they're still a Nissan or Mitsubishi *runs like all hell*

Since I said "and car of that description" how much more would it take to beat a Ferrari, Lambo, Pagani, Ascari, Apollo, etc

Lol =P

Member Array
    Car:
    180sx Type X
    lol dw, i get wat ur saying, yes owning a mistu, nissian or honda with money poured in by the bucket load is still a mistu, nissian or honda.

and im guessing same amount is needed to finish thoughs ones aswell (part from 430 scud, nothing can beat that )

as much as i love euro supercars, if u dont care for badges (which i dont), the same performance can be had for less coin.

anyways, back onto this wierd topic, GET A TYPE R SEDAN FROM JAPAN

ozhonda 4 lyfe!