Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    A little off topic, but some noise related complaint nonetheless...

Does anyone have any noise coming from the left rear brake when braking slowly from say 30km/h down to 15km/h? It's hard to explain the noise it makes - kinda like a tiny rattling sound that comes on momentarily.

Member Array
    Car:
    1996 Civic VTI-R Hatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Muckafutha
    hehe erm where or wat are the rear suspension bushes???? wat do they look like???
    im going to whack a kilo of whale blubber on those buggers
    If you look under the rear there the round rubber bushes that are connected to the trailing arms that your brakes and wheels are connected too, you can't miss them.

Mr. Focus
    I wonder if the replacement one's have been modified to not creek or will they do it again if they dry out ?
    Were they genuine parts ?
    How long has it been since you put them in ?
    Owned my EK4 for 18 years, it has 96k kms

Member Array
    Car:
    1996 Civic VTI-R Hatch
    Quote Originally Posted by SiR
    A little off topic, but some noise related complaint nonetheless...

Does anyone have any noise coming from the left rear brake when braking slowly from say 30km/h down to 15km/h? It's hard to explain the noise it makes - kinda like a tiny rattling sound that comes on momentarily.
    I've never experienced that, the only thing I can think of at this stage is to check your brake pad's some pad's have a warning noise built in so you fix it before it reaches metal.
    Owned my EK4 for 18 years, it has 96k kms

Member Array
    not too sure steve. i think they were replaced with nolathane ones. i've only had them in there for about 3 months, roughly 1500kms

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Camira
    y would lowering your car effect rear bushing.. well not str8 away anyways

jsut my 2cents worth
    Club EM1 Represents - member 01 of 01

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra VTI-R 1998
    hi guys

actually recently ive noticed a strange creaking noise as well - but mine comes from the front right im certain of it! It only happens when i turn left onto a slight incline....so not too sure what it is!

My car suspension is stock.........only the wheels are 16" but the car isnt lowerd at all! its a strange one!

Anyone have any ideas?

Member Array
    Car:
    del sol
    Quote Originally Posted by zacz
    hi guys

actually recently ive noticed a strange creaking noise as well - but mine comes from the front right im certain of it! It only happens when i turn left onto a slight incline....so not too sure what it is!

My car suspension is stock.........only the wheels are 16" but the car isnt lowerd at all! its a strange one!

Anyone have any ideas?
    I have a similar problem... my front left creaks when i back out my driveway.. so im pulling the wheel to the left.. my driveway is a bit of an incline ...
    Quote Originally Posted by z3lda
    ey, was drivin a honda city before...
    felt like the biggest poofter in the world..LOL

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1, BB6, AP1
    How do you know if your bushes are worn? i got the same prob too and its annoying me as hell.. just rear right.

Member Array
    Car:
    96 Integra VTi-R
    Hey guys i thought ill hijack this old thread instead of making a new one, I'm getting a loud creaking from the rear only when i turn right, had it for a while now and really starting to give me the s**ts, so ill turn a right corner and as i straighten out the creaking starts and continues for a bit, the harder i turn the more the creaking continues for, left turns are silent. The sound is there with or with out the rear strut bar.
    Do you think it would just be some bushes? or my coilover? or Some thing else?
    **If I have helped you out please feel free to give PQ (post quality point), cheers**

ive had this too on a stock 2000 civic and found that a liberal spray of lithium grease on all the joints stops the noise