Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Type R Positive View Post
    I post on my personal experience.....
    On my bike, it was crisper, smoother, better response.

Braided lines are often more direct (shorter in length) and have smaller internal diameter than OEM.

Please explain to me how this is not an improvement.
    Actually braided lines are often quite longer, most standard sports bike set ups contain a 1 line-1 line (one line from lever to right caliper, 1 short line from caliper to other caliper), whereas most braided setups have a 1 line from the lever to each caliper.

And anytime you change your fluid+pads will result in better brake feel, it may not have been your rubber lines doing you wrong. I said they wont make braking on the road any better, only track-like conditions.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    So you are saying that you wouldn't get better feel by having constant pressure on both calipers?

Not every bike has 2 front calipers either.

My bikes braided cable was significantly shorter, and provided significant difference. I always use fresh fluids, this was on the same pads too.
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

I didn't say that.

guys lets all agree that ADR approved and well designed braided lines are all benefits over OEM parts.
    That is , they are either the same for a cheaper price , or and they are less likely to balloon etc. They are better for people who would likely really heat up brakes either twisties or track work