Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Odyssey - silly question

Hi, I have just purchased a new Luxury Odyssey and have noticed there is only 1 Ashtray in the passenger side second row door handle, the other side only has a vacant hole. Is this standard or should there be 2 ashtrays in the second row. I know its a silly question as the ashtray will never be used, but Im a fussy owner. Cheers.

Congrats on the new purchase!

I asked the same question to the sales who sold the car to me, he said the car only comes with 1 ashtray.
    BNR34 N1 spec
    QR Sprint - 57.79
    QR Clubman - 60.74
    QR National - 1:22.71

no question is silly especially fm an Odyssey owner As Baboo advised, only one ashtray comes with the car

Thanks guys - much appreciated.

Member Array
    Car:
    Mazda 3 + Honda Odyssey
    LOL this is exactly the same as the 1998 Odyssey [1st gen facelifted] I always wondered why Honda was soo cheap to give a 2nd ash tray... So i can stuff my issues in them when i was smaller [Obviously i dont smoke] =D

mind asking how much u got the car for and any accessories come with it? thank u

Member Array
    Car:
    '08 Odyssey Lux
    is it only 1 ashtray?
    i complained to the sales guy at tynans and he told me he'd get me another one! (i still havent got it yet though...)

Zimp13 - I paid $43800.00 for a silver luxury with mats and tints.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Odyssey Lux
    I thought about this as well, but never really bothered questioning it.

Sorry to hijack but i've got another question similar to this one, Is it only the rear window for the 3rd row seats have demister on them? The 3rd row passenger window doesn't have demisters on them.

only rear window has demister. one of the side window for 3rd row is the antenna.

i was driving my friend's RB1 the other day and I noticed the brakes were quite weak. i got off the motorway exit and tried to stop as we were coming up to a traffic light and the odyssey didnt want to really slow down at all when i was pressing pretty hard on the brake pedal. Do you guys feel the same or is there sth wrong with my friend's RB1?...

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    Quote Originally Posted by gd1_nz View Post
    i was driving my friend's RB1 the other day and I noticed the brakes were quite weak. i got off the motorway exit and tried to stop as we were coming up to a traffic light and the odyssey didnt want to really slow down at all when i was pressing pretty hard on the brake pedal. Do you guys feel the same or is there sth wrong with my friend's RB1?...

How many ppl were in the car? should not be the case if one or two, but the brakes on the Odyssey are a bit weak for its weight, gets very bad when fully loaded. One of the very few faults of the car.