Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    93 EG Civic

Track your bike much?

Just interested if bikes get tracked as often, I'm sure it would be more the 600's and 1000's..

Anyone actually take a 250 to the track?

Gee'd for thie 250RR.. hopefuly once I get the hang of it.. I wouldn't mind tracking it hey!

Member Array
    Car:
    EG6ish
    I know people who were able to get infront of 600 on 250's at eastern creek. But once u get to the straigh, 600 just go past u like u were walking.

But yeah, a lot of people track 250s
    Ctrl + W

a few of the guys are doing around 1.15 or 1.16s at wakie on the cbr 250 - but like most things there is no replacement for displacement , anything bigger than a 250 wil overtake a 250 on any straight lol

Displacement isn't what track days are about, in fact there's nothing more satisfying than coming around the outside of a brand new 1000cc on a 15 year old 250

Don't forget the 125's are only a few seconds slower than MotoGP

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    i was doing 1.55's around eastern creek on a stock cbr250rr , its all about corner speed on small bikes

best fun you will ever have

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Displacement isn't what track days are about, in fact there's nothing more satisfying than coming around the outside of a brand new 1000cc on a 15 year old 250

Don't forget the 125's are only a few seconds slower than MotoGP
    yups, its not bout how big your motor is. its about taking corners and learning new things about your bike, this will truly give self satisfaction in itself. The bonus is learning to knee down and overtake on the outside of a ducati HAHAHHA ...and then turning around and wondering if something is wrong with the ducati :P
    looking for aftermarket FN2R parts ! pm me !