Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chrome grill?

Chrome grill?

Just wondering if the honda badge would sit on this grill instead of the acura one? Or if you can get this with just the chrome border minus the middle thing where the acura badge is? Looks nicer than the standard AUDM one.

I got the sports grill atm and I think this would break up the blackness at the front of my car.

Don't quote me on this, but to the best of my knowledge the H badge will not fit in there.

Secondly, the chrome part in the middle is a seperate peice (it surrounds the acura badge in a circle and has the two middle "wings" on either side).

So yes, you could have just the border, but then you would still have to have the A badge.

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    as if change it to that one ur sport grill is oredy nice man .

Yeah well, it's too black. Need something to break it up and that's nice and simple. Your fault for posting that anyways on the CL7/CL9 thread... hehe.

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    hahahaha hmm i guess u should go with the standard lux 06 grill ? they look similar

Yeah, had those and went to sports grill coz the 3 chrome strips were too fat. Prefer the pic above coz its a border. Ah well will just leave it I guess.

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    wanna swap grills?
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

Member Array
    Car:
    "07" CL9 Limited Lux
    ^ dont u have an 03-05 daz?

Havent seen the 06+ grills closely, but cant u chrome tape the side somehow to complete the border to look similar to the acura? (not sure if there is a chrome-like tape around)

I am sure the "H" wont fit the tsx grille.

Member Array
    Car:
    Eva
    I'm sure if you really wanted to get the H badge in there you could, maybe just order a smaller size one and glue it in the middle of the black circle.

It is a nice grill though, the stock AUDM luxury one just looks tacky because it's trying so hard to be a big luxury chrome grill. This is the perfect balance between sporty and luxurious
    CL9 Euro Luxury

Toda - 127kW | Wakefield - 1:19.1 | WSID - 15.4

QUALITY K-SERIES AND CL9 EURO PARTS FOR SALE

Quote Originally Posted by integral90 View Post
    This is the perfect balance between sporty and luxurious
    Spot on dude.

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    03-05 badge

06+ badge

ive been doing bit of research myself, trying to toss up between 2006 or 2005... i really cant tell much of the difference lol. 2006 looks nicer, headlights look the same to me

the side pattern where the parker bulbs are is different