Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

just bought.......

hey eevery one , i just bought a burgandy 04 lux euro today. i really wasnt to keen on the colour but very good deal i got wiht it iwas wondering if anyone had pics of a burgandy euro that had rims lowered etc. just to get some ideas. thanks heaps

Dont know of any of the top of my head, but you can maybe flick through this page?

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 s2000
    Quote Originally Posted by lookin2buy View Post
    hey eevery one , i just bought a burgandy 04 lux euro today. i really wasnt to keen on the colour but very good deal i got wiht it iwas wondering if anyone had pics of a burgandy euro that had rims lowered etc. just to get some ideas. thanks heaps
    A member called snYpz does, there's a few pics of his car in this thread:

http://ozhonda.com/forum/showthread....36#post2004236

Looks better than you'd think once there's a few small mods.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK sedan
    Do you mind if you tell me how much you payed and how many kms? currently looking into getting somthing similar age euro.
    not being a smart ass... but is that what vtec feels like? turning the aircon off?

Member Array
    Car:
    "07" CL9 Limited Lux
    The colour wasnt great in the begining. I originally preferred grey or silver but the red really looks the goods once you get used to it. There are heaps of grey and silver cars around, burgandy reds are rare and unique. IMO, current model odysseys and cx7 look the best in burgundy red!

Heres one more pic of my car, not everyones cuppa tea but its pretty much how i intended to car to look....clean and simple

PS. If you prefer slammed and 20's, there was another member who posted a pic of his car, cant recall who it was...i will post the pic up if i can find it.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY06Euro Lux Sat Nav Auto

Really Nice!!

That's a really nice car! Not overdone at all. Simple and Classy

Quote Originally Posted by snYpz View Post
    The colour wasnt great in the begining. I originally preferred grey or silver but the red really looks the goods once you get used to it. There are heaps of grey and silver cars around, burgandy reds are rare and unique. IMO, current model odysseys and cx7 look the best in burgundy red!

Heres one more pic of my car, not everyones cuppa tea but its pretty much how i intended to car to look....clean and simple

PS. If you prefer slammed and 20's, there was another member who posted a pic of his car, cant recall who it was...i will post the pic up if i can find it.

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 s2000
    My parents have the same colour on their Euro; back when they got it I thought it looked pretty useless, but your car's "opened my eyes" haha. Could do with a bigger drop i think (maybe another 10mm), but then practicality becomes an issue.

Looks niceee though

Member Array
    Car:
    "07" CL9 Limited Lux
    ^cheers guys.

euromandeluxe, you should be pleased to get the colour. Its a great colour once you do a few things done to it. There are too many black, grey, silver and blue cars around!

But then again, if i had a chance to do one thing to the car, i would go for white just for the "cleaner" look hehehe

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    snypz could go 1 inch bigger on the wheels....

are they 17" or 18" they look too small for 18".....
    and your still on stockies suspension right?

i originally wanted burgundy red for mine cause its looks nice.....
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

Member Array
    Car:
    "07" CL9 Limited Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by Crapdaz View Post
    snypz could go 1 inch bigger on the wheels....

are they 17" or 18" they look too small for 18".....
    and your still on stockies suspension right?

i originally wanted burgundy red for mine cause its looks nice.....
    ^ hahaha thanx daz.

The red is really nice. The rims are only 17's, wanted 18's but couldnt source them. I could get the real mugen nr's but would cost too much lol

Im on tein ss. Lowered 25-35mm...doesnt look like stock right!? It was lower before but after the kit was installed, i raised the car slightly.

snypz, 06 front and 05 side and rear right?

I've never seen your car before, looks seriously good, nice work

I didn't know the euro sport was available in that colour??