Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro "Lux"

coilovers/ shocks help

hey guys i need some help my current set up on my euro is k sport fullly adjustable coilovers at the rear and king springs at the front, now i have a problem my front shock is leaking does any1 know were i can get a STANDARD FRONT SHOCK for a euro OR coilovers for the front at a decent price? ANY1 wanna sell me a front shock standard if so PM me
    Last edited by George euro; 03-01-2009 at 03:31 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    damn dat sux man

Member Array
    Car:
    2004 Euro Luxury
    Another testament why lowering your car using just a Super Low Spring on Standard Shock is not a good idea. How many Km's on standard shock were you able to managed before they blew?

the car was dumped hard judging by the pictures.
    was only a matter of time.

Member Array
    Car:
    Mville station + 423 bus
    is your setup pretty stiff right now ? if so try get tein flex or buddyclubs so you can go low as you want.
    but if you want a softer ride, combine shocks + springs eg. bilstein + eibach or konis etc. you should go to a euro meet up and test out other peoples car and see which set up suits you best . =)
    PSN: Ply88

Games:CODMW2FIFA10SF4Tekken6Pro Evolution Soccer

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    ohsnap George.

Good luck man

Please remember to get some decent aftermarket shocks or a new set of Coilovers once you save up some $
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro "Lux"
    Quote Originally Posted by Min988 View Post
    Another testament why lowering your car using just a Super Low Spring on Standard Shock is not a good idea. How many Km's on standard shock were you able to managed before they blew?
    it was only the front which was lowered 2.5 inches the bak was slammed hard but its all good because of the coilovers at the front i only done 9000kms lowered i didnt know it will be that bad it wasnt slammed that much at the front but aw well its tru tho just using springs is pretty shit

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro "Lux"
    Quote Originally Posted by r-r-redEuro View Post
    is your setup pretty stiff right now ? if so try get tein flex or buddyclubs so you can go low as you want.
    but if you want a softer ride, combine shocks + springs eg. bilstein + eibach or konis etc. you should go to a euro meet up and test out other peoples car and see which set up suits you best . =)
    na my ride is beautiful i never had a problem with that i think im just going to add k sport coilovers to the front as well because the ones i have no at the rear are so low yet so smooth i still have full shock travel because they dont lower on the spring perch they are pretty good coilovers, but in regards to every1 says it was pretty low etc, thats the bak that is pretty low and their is no problem with it, its the front right shock that is leaking a but of oil thats a comination of bad luck and it being lowered because it wasnt that long or that low that the front

imo, 2.5 inch on stock shocks is low.

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    imo you should have gotten the full round of coilies when i mentioned it on the bluies cruise....

time has come for you to take the step up for them.

see u around sometime.
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro "Lux"
    Quote Originally Posted by Crapdaz View Post
    imo you should have gotten the full round of coilies when i mentioned it on the bluies cruise....

time has come for you to take the step up for them.

see u around sometime.
    hehe tru im just gonna get coils for the front

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro "Lux"
    any advice on coilovers for the front for a good price???