Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FD1

Removing Stock FD1 Audio/Aircon Fascia

Hey guys,

Just wondering if someone has posted elsewhere, or knows an external link for, a guide or info on how to remove the stock Audio/Aircon control fascia in an FD civic. Although it looks like the fascia can be removed without harming the Aircon/CC panel, im guessing the audio control knobs must be removed, unless the whole stereo is to be removed with it (which i plan to remove later anyway).

The main worry is the location of screws/clips and whether or not i have to remove another part of the dash prior so i don't damage anything. This would be bad as i want to be able to replace all parts if i sell in the future.

This is all leading to me wanting to replace the stock HU once i sort out my replacement fascia with DMX.

Cheers, Zed

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic FD1, Impreza, GE6
    there has been heaps on this bro, try search or go to college hills honda website or 8thcivic.com

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    honda civic 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Zedski View Post
    Hey guys,

Just wondering if someone has posted elsewhere, or knows an external link for, a guide or info on how to remove the stock Audio/Aircon control fascia in an FD civic. Although it looks like the fascia can be removed without harming the Aircon/CC panel, im guessing the audio control knobs must be removed, unless the whole stereo is to be removed with it (which i plan to remove later anyway).

The main worry is the location of screws/clips and whether or not i have to remove another part of the dash prior so i don't damage anything. This would be bad as i want to be able to replace all parts if i sell in the future.

This is all leading to me wanting to replace the stock HU once i sort out my replacement fascia with DMX.

Cheers, Zed
    Try this link mate...http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/audio...nstall-ex.html

Member Array
    Car:
    FD1 - RB1
    Big Brake Kit with Slotted rotor and Braided Line for FD
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...009-Direct-Fit

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    FD1
    thanks guys, exactly what i was after