Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by tron07 View Post
    Finally I think its time to change the filter, gonna order the carfil for my 06 euro....
    I've got one of these in my car,the carbon filter,they're good.

I just change mine with the original honda carbon activated one, i can felt the different straight way.
    maybe the one i replace was really filty.. so much stuff stuck in the filter, some tiny seed and thing like that...
    i still got a few extra filter for CU2 if anyone need can PM me.

How much honda charge for the filter?

honda standard one was aud$55 as i called in this morning. i think there are all same.. maybe u should call to check to. that exclide labour hope that help

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    $30 on ebay i think
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    09 Accord Euro
    Do any of you guys know the product code for an 09 Accord Euro cabin filter? I've seen cabin filters on ebay and wanted to grab the right one.

Cheers.

Hey PART# 80292-SDA-A01

Quote Originally Posted by Jaymskulin View Post
    Do any of you guys know the product code for an 09 Accord Euro cabin filter? I've seen cabin filters on ebay and wanted to grab the right one.

Cheers.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CL9
    I think amazon is cheaper. Grab the FRAM ones, they are carbonate and will remove some smell, like sulphurous stuff as well. About 20 post I think it was, was a thread on it not too long ago.

Edit: Here it is:
    http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthr...air-filter-CU2

Honda Accord Euro CU2 Cabin Filter

Quote Originally Posted by Jaymskulin View Post

Cheers.
    Hi if you need one, I can post one for you. I bought a donzen
    when i was home at overseas. Mine is the original carbon version.
    Not the plain white paper filter.

Cheers

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    09 Accord Euro
    Hi Keith, sure I'd be interested in getting a filter from you. Did you say that you have some carbon activated filters? What would be the total cost if posting to Capalaba, Queensland.

James

Member Array
    Car:
    RB3
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    I think amazon is cheaper. Grab the FRAM ones, they are carbonate and will remove some smell, like sulphurous stuff as well. About 20 post I think it was, was a thread on it not too long ago.
    I just ordered 2 of these FRAM cabin filters through Amazon for $18 each, and a K&N drop in air filter for the wife's CU2.. $93 (and change) shipped to my door..

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian128 View Post
    I just ordered 2 of these FRAM cabin filters through Amazon for $18 each, and a K&N drop in air filter for the wife's CU2.. $93 (and change) shipped to my door..
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars