Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Bangbus
    I received a set of defective HID's from this seller 2 months after I paid for them, and I was basically ignored when I PM'ed him about warranty or exchanges.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    HONDA ACCORD 95
    this happen to me as well guys..can you help me ot pls..i purchase spring from RICEBOI, i hv transfer the money, by hvnt receive the stock as well..hw cn i track him dwn
    Jkt-801
    Gem-83L

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Just to re-iterate that this thread is for me to post any developments on this trader. I urge all users affected to make an official complaint to the department of fair trading as well as the OH feedback email as outlined in this thread.

c1v1c, you have PM.

Randa, please read the announcements in the Marketplace regarding on what to do before/after a sale to prevent this type of thing happening in the future.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG2
    he sent me incorrect HID's for my car.. and couldnt get in contact wif him 4 a refund/exchage so sold em off! Was annoyed and wasted my time! Crap trader!

Member Array
    Car:
    93 EG3 & 02 EP3 CIVICS
    PM replied Wyn.. Will keep on it for you.. I want to get to the bottom of this too and help allthese guys out..
    29/3/10 Wakefield Park - 1.13.945 - EP3 - I / H / E

├┼┼┐
    246 R

Member Array
    Car:
    Evo 7 GSR
    i paid for set of HIDs and HID replacement bulbs...never came!...havent got aorund to contacting ACCC cos busy with work...is there a direct email or something for ACCC?

Member Array
    Car:
    Evo 7 GSR
    lodged complaint with ACCC!....its been too long, given him the benefit of the doubt and waited long enough!

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Fair enough. This is one of the main reasons we now request an ABN from traders. So that members have an extra leg to stand on in case things go wrong.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    me and a friend got a few decals from carx today...turned out great~recommend this store to anyone ^^

Member Array
    Car:
    Bangbus
    Quote Originally Posted by ld1chai View Post
    me and a friend got a few decals from carx today...turned out great~recommend this store to anyone ^^
    How does that have anything to do with Auto Concepts?

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Hi all,

Just a quick update. Seems this former trader has been browsing Ozhonda under another username which I have since banned. If you are still out of pocket however I suggest taking the appropriate legal steps. If that is the case I can provide whatever legal evidence is required.

It's sad to see this happen and this is exactly why an ABN is required....to keep any shonky users out. Has anyone got a response or their money back yet?