Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    Euro
    I thought the same thing Soichiro Honda is turning in his grave, he hasn't even been gone that long and his legacy and everything he built the company on is gone.
    No NSX, S2k, Integra, CRX, Del-Sol, then there is the crappy UK designed Civic Type-R that doesn't fit the legacy - torsion beam suspension for a big boot WTF, should be double wishbone with no carpet cause that ads weight!

Quote Originally Posted by JMSBND View Post
    NSX Monster dead? Oh what could have been. That vid of it on the Ring was magic.

S2000 not fuel efficient enough WTF? I am about to move over an hours drive from work and if I still had my Ford XR6 Turbo gas guzzler it would not be happening.

CRX Targa replacement a no show..................AGAIN! I guess if you want a Honda with a wind in the hair experience now you may as well buy a Jazz with a sunroof and sit on a milk crate?

LEGEND RWD V8, or any RWD luxury saloon at all? I guess Hondas idea of luxury now is an Accord with boofy sheepskin seat covers, 200mm ground clearance and a bowls hat on the rear parcel shelf. Yup that will take the fight up to Mercedes, BMW and Lexus........

Soichiro Honda is gonna throw a lightning bolt up someones ass for this, he would be turning in his grave!

Whats next? Honda Civics with CT110 postie bike motors?

FFS!

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Coupe9;N360;CRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkayn View Post
    I thought the same thing Soichiro Honda is turning in his grave, he hasn't even been gone that long and his legacy and everything he built the company on is gone.
    No NSX, S2k, Integra, CRX, Del-Sol, then there is the crappy UK designed Civic Type-R that doesn't fit the legacy - torsion beam suspension for a big boot WTF, should be double wishbone with no carpet cause that ads weight!

AMEN Brother.....................remember the TYPE R TEG............radio-option and forget sound deadening BE A MAN LOLOLOLOL!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Euro
    what do you think, should i trade my accord euro for an S15 spec-r or an S2K?

Member Array
    Car:
    2011 FPV F6

If you feel that Honda has let you down ,BUY...... another ......MAKE .......of car it's that simple!?!
    Because you give me the impression that you are too hardcore for a FN2,buy an EP3 import.A number of people on OZHONDA forums have bought that particular Type R and with little modification,have achieved sub-14 secs in 1/4 mile.But remember, the FD2 which is a faster and better handling car than the EP3,could be available as a grey import in about two years or so.
    The S2000 great car but if I had a male passenger I wouldn't dare drive with the top down because well...it looks a bit sus. if you know what I mean?
    The S15 spec-r is a good car maybe give that a go?
    I know that some of the decisions(by Honda) are not popular with enthuasists but in these tough times Honda is trying to position itself in world markets the best it can.

Check this clip out -The ultimate Civic!

http://www.mugen-power.com/concept/a...vic/index.html
    Last edited by fasthonda; 14-01-2009 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Added video clip.

Member Array
    Car:
    Ohthatsit
    Quote Originally Posted by fasthonda View Post
    the FD2 which is a faster and better handling car than the EP3,could be available as a grey import in about two years or so.
    unfortunately this is not gonna happen, just like we never got EK Type R.
    GD3 -> EP3 -> RB3

FS Rays nuts etc

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    Get S2k dude..

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by fasthonda View Post
    The S2000 great car but if I had a male passenger I wouldn't dare drive with the top down because well...it looks a bit sus. if you know what I mean?
    ROFL!
    Too funny!
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    S2K if you can fit in it.....
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Member Array
    Car:
    1998 EK4
    Couldn't see any threads on it or if it was posted here but Honda's pulled out of F1 too.

my opinion,,it isnt worth it paying 25k+ for car with over 100k on the clock,,

better get S15
    FN2 - FD2 - EGH2B(SOON)