Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Member Array
    Car:
    1996 honda accord VTI-S
    i found some tein basic coilover, i was gonna buy them but it will cost me 1600 all together, (cause of the crappy exchange rate) should i wait for a bit when out dollar become high again?

Member Array
    Car:
    1994 Honda Accord VTI-S
    fk yeah. they from titanmotorsports?

you can even try and source something here in oz.
    Gas up the Vtec for you tonight and baby you can go wherever you like.....

Member Array
    Car:
    1996 honda accord VTI-S
    yes from titanmotorsport, but im still looking around d globe, where abput in oz i can get the tein basic?

Member Array
    Car:
    1994 Honda Accord VTI-S
    maybe but they'll still be pricey, fk i can't believe how bad a price that is from titan, the shitty exchange rate aye...damn. u could of got superstreets for 300 less than that a yr ago...

suspension warehouse sell teins i think , dunno man just google it

hey guys talking about suspension have u guys considered Megan racing in the US... there coil-overs go for around $900 free shipping....been doing some research on Megan Racing and they are pretty big in the US with cd5. Maybe that is an option..i was thinking of getting it for my car but dunno if its really worth it. Right now im sitting on king springs with KYB shocks, still sits pretty high.

Member Array
    Car:
    1994 Honda Accord VTI-S
    yeah your king springs will only be dropped 1.5inches from stock mate, your kyb shocks may be shorter but im not familiar with them.

you could replace your springs to get a lower ride.

as for megan racing, ive heard of them, they are pretty low-end stuff, most of it is replica's or copies of more expensive items such as mugen racing LOL.

www.gen5alive.com - this places store has megan racing stuff, and as u can see it doesnt really match the more expensive stuff, however i've heard OKAY reviews at best.

I reckon stick you a brand...its just a safer bet.