Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    accord

heres my accord,let me know wat yas think

heres some pics of my accord its got stainless steel extractors hi flo cat 2.25inch exhaust,custom cai,vtec controller,carbon bonnet,king springs thats about it.

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s...danielcar3.jpg

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s...danielcar2.jpg

and heres what it used to look like..

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s...t=S5002964.jpg
    Last edited by jestalt19akord; 10-01-2009 at 12:42 AM.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord

Member Array
    Car:
    1996 honda accord VTI-S
    i like how ur car sit. what kind of suspension u got cause i got problem with mine?

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 euro 07
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_vti_s View Post
    i like how ur car sit. what kind of suspension u got cause i got problem with mine?
    What problem you got at the moment?
    I just put on King Spring Lows on mine. Doesnt sit as nice as Bun-137's, but my god what a difference King Spring makes to the looks and the ride is just as good if not a tad close to the same as standard, im happy with the ride and looks combined! any lower, the ride will get shitter!

Member Array
    Car:
    1996 honda accord VTI-S
    the story of my car is when i bought it the guy said it was lowered before, but he put back up. and now it sits funny my front is 4inches high n the back 2inches and its very soft(rear suspension). and i want to drop my front about 2-2.25 inches. u think u can help me?

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 euro 07
    just buy king spring lows for the front. U can buy the front pair from autobarn and install them yourself or bring to a suspension place to install. It will drop 30-35mm 1.5 inches, and then get ur bumpstops shaved. They should shave off 1.5cm, So total it will drop 50cm, dont know what this is in inches..

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    i want ur bonnet!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord
    Thats not my car, its jestalt19akord. Im just tryin to help him post his pic up for ppl to see, this is how my car looks like ---------------------->

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R>AH>EK>DC2
    I like it Jesta
    SPAMMAPS
    Carburettor|Nation

that mikey G guy is the biggest shit talker ive ever met..
    in the space of 15minutes he sold two sets of wheels. claims a guy under the username DNT-CRY bought them!

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 euro 07
    Quote Originally Posted by BUN-135 View Post
    Thats not my car, its jestalt19akord. Im just tryin to help him post his pic up for ppl to see, this is how my car looks like ---------------------->

HOOOTTTT DAYYYYUUUMMMMMM

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    accord
    hey the suspension i got is just standard struts with king spring super lows then its a bit dodgey but i choped 3 coils off them cos i wasnt happy with how it sat

Member Array
    Car:
    1994 Honda Accord VTI-S
    Hey bun-135 thats an excellent picture, really captures your car nicely hahaha

quote- the story of my car is when i bought it the guy said it was lowered before, but he put back up. and now it sits funny my front is 4inches high n the back 2inches and its very soft(rear suspension). and i want to drop my front about 2-2.25 inches. u think u can help me?

Your problem is your front suspension is probably stock and your rear suspension is aftermarket.
    I suggest you jack your car up and have a look at what your working with, you may have an aftermarket coilover system worth $1500....However im going to guess and say the guy before u put 1.5inch kings "super low" which are yellow.
    Basically have a look at the springs its simple really
    black,old and crappy looking- Stock springs
    Yellow-Kings
    Orange-K-mac
    they'd be the 2 more common cheap springs for accords (not incl. ebay shit)

I reccomend to fix your problem, find out what springs r in the rear and match them with the front, however you need to work out the condition of the springs and more importantly your shocks. You say its "very soft" suspension which concerns me as I think they may be ****ed but you should have em checked out regardless for shock wear...and spring wear.

If all u want is a small drop u can try to just get k-macs manufactured in house to a drop u like which doesnt affect your shocks...as badly

Why kmac and not kings-
    Even if u have kings, they would have most probably sagged a little since new. their condition might be crappy AND Kmacs manufacture in house, so you can determine how low u want the car to sit and they will guarentee to make it equal (or so ive been told) and they incorperate the fact they will sag and justify this by placing them at different heights so after time they will still sit equal.

No im not a salesman for kmacs.
    good luck.

also kmacs and kings are both cheap...so replacing front and rear at the same time won't cost u much at all in terms of how much u can pay for suspension
    Gas up the Vtec for you tonight and baby you can go wherever you like.....