Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    i am looking for a download on my pc

You can't actually download it. Downloading a pirate copy is illegal and looked down upon by the ozhonda community.
    Last edited by Ken-f; 08-11-2009 at 12:05 PM.

Member Array
    Car:
    Try hard CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by pjreige View Post
    Hi all,

Not too sure if this is common knowledge or not... As mentioned earlier the copy i bought was for an accord (not the euro). Thankfully, the ebay seller has been good enough to also do some research and has decided to refund me the money (i must say he has really gone out of his way which is pretty rare on ebay!!!!).

Either way, got confirmation from Honda today that the version i have (08 Accord) is also compatible with the 09 Euro Luxury. Part number details are as follows:

(2008) CL9 Accord Euro Luxury : 390010-SEA-L03
    (2008) Accord and CU2 Accord Euro Luxury (2009): 39010-TC0-Q01
    honda is stupid some times...

I dont get why they have to make two different versions of the friken same disc. Regardless of what navigation it is either in the CL9 or the CU2 or the Accord, it should be the same disk and that will keep cost down as well as only producing one disc.

Look at Toyota, they have many models in their range and regardless of what year it works in all of them... To add to that it even works in a Lexus as well.

Seriously Honda is stupid some times. End RANT...
    XpLoDiN
    AKA Johnno

[Melb] Team Y.C.D - The Dim Sum Revolution!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 CL9 5 AT lux nav
    Quote Originally Posted by Xplodin View Post
    honda is stupid some times...

I dont get why they have to make two different versions of the friken same disc. Regardless of what navigation it is either in the CL9 or the CU2 or the Accord, it should be the same disk and that will keep cost down as well as only producing one disc.

Look at Toyota, they have many models in their range and regardless of what year it works in all of them... To add to that it even works in a Lexus as well.

Seriously Honda is stupid some times. End RANT...
    I agree with your comments but think that it isnt "stupid" but planned greed in the same way that another famous "highly regarded" Japanese company named Sony or American company named Apple seek to maximise profits by trapping users/consumers to their brand/product through design...great products all but that really aggravates me...having said that..I have a Honda and a few Sony products because they are good at what they do...have so far escaped the clutches of apple despite the appeal of some of their stuff...its a business plan/philosophy that for some people is enough to make them go elsewhere
    Last edited by cbol55; 09-11-2009 at 12:46 PM. Reason: spelling and incomplete

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro
    Apart from the addition of extra roads etc. Has anyone noticed any improvement to the navigation software itself with the upgrade?

Member Array
    Car:
    Try hard CL9
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak View Post
    Apart from the addition of extra roads etc. Has anyone noticed any improvement to the navigation software itself with the upgrade?
    hahaha Apple.... 

I dont have it but i'll probably plan to upgrade to V17 when it comes out in 2 or so years... I think V13 to 17 should be a good enough jump...
    XpLoDiN
    AKA Johnno

[Melb] Team Y.C.D - The Dim Sum Revolution!

Quote Originally Posted by The X Man View Post
    All i did with V14 is to remove the V13 disc from the drive whilst the car was running and pop V14 in and a message appeared to not switch off the car until process had been completed (about 1 min) then all was well.
    did you end up getting the disk working ? which year model is your accord ? I am after a version 14 disk for my 07 euro which had the version 12 disk in there for some reason.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    how much is a legitimate V14 from the dealers?

I called the local dealer spare parts and they quoted me $404.90 AUD for the DVD. V15 for the 07 model. They said should be just plug and play. And when asked if I could go direct from version 12 to 15 directly he said that you would have to take to it to the service department to find out.

Member Array
    Car:
    EP3R
    anyone have the new version and can copy it for me for a small fee? my dog ate my copy and forgot to back it up.. =P PM me please

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro
    The DVD is not so much an upgrade as it is a reinstall, so no problem going from 12-15

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Luxury V
    All,

I have Whereis V16 though will only work for certain model, here's the info

Whereis Navigation Data Australia 16
    Updated Road network to 2009 UBD
    Ver 16.01 for Honda

Part No. 39010-TC0-Q03

From what I checked with Honda this Part no will only work on
    Honda Accord Luxury 2009-2010
    Honda Accord Euro 2008-2009

*DLO01 Edit* removed detail
    Last edited by DLO01; 02-10-2010 at 02:03 PM.