Bluetooth for Blackberry Bold

Anyone know if the Honda Bluetooth is any good, givent he price is quite high (have ben quoted $650 installed.
    Also will it work with the Blackberry Bold?

Bluetooth is bluetooth, works fine. I have the Honda BT using my BB Pearl. There are better and/or cheaper solutions out there. Only plus on it is the integration. Straight fit. Harness interconnects... dont need to rewire as such, just plugs into existing audio/power wires via harness.

I think I should have just bought the Nokia Car Kit... ah well too late paid for it..

call up your honda dealerships parts department. tell them to look up honda net, and there's a list of all compatible phones for the bluetooth system.
    honda's bluetooth does not work on all phones.

It only runs through the left speaker so you wouldnt use it to play music off your phone (at leaset on my 07 Euro). Audio quality has the rustic charm of a dirt cheap cordless phone and people keep asking am I on bluetooth if they cant hear me properly. Its quite OK if you realise its limitations.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    I've got one of these.$280 installed.http://www.parrot.com/usa/products/b...its/ck3100-lcd

Member Array
    Car:
    2002 CRV Sport
    I use the Parrot 3200LS with my BlackBerry Bold and it works perfectly. I get battery and signal indicators as well as phonebook sync on the Parrot display. It will be cheaper and better than the Honda kit

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    rofl i just use my Sony Ericsson W960i with my Tomtom Go720 running at FM 152.5 ROFL!!
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

Fine !

I have installed its not so good..
    I am using same model Blackberry mobile ...
    Its the nice model mobile with pleasant features ...
    Recently i unlocked the mobile using Unlock code specified in this site http://www.theunlockarena.com/unlock...phone/rs13wp2/
    This site provide code & instructions for unlocking your mobile at cheap cost,Make use of it & gain solution..