Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    E92 M3
    so whats the difference between the jazz and the city if they both have the same engine and fuel consumption?

Member Array
    Car:
    seebik
    some images i found..

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    they are not on sale till feb 5th so u dont get january deals.

There is also the other thing called cost cutting, what other cars in that market and price range have glass moon roofs and other lil cool bits. none. I hardly get asked for a sunroof in the jazz anyway, and with the people buying them 805 wouldnt even care or even know what a glass moon roof is lol
    u guys want all this stuff in the car but still want to pay base prices?
    would u pay 30k for a VTi jazz?
    lol i wouldnt

The difference is the City is a Jazz sendan. Well a VTi jazz sedan. the jazz attracts more women buyers and honda hopes more males will buy the city, i agree too, jazz is to feminine.
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Member Array
    Car:
    CZ4A,EG-K,PP-K
    LOL!!!....

dats what ppl said about jazz... puuufffff... its a chick car .... how sad ... AAHAHAAA
    Unicorn: K20R Honda Beat PP1
    BTMotorsports
    JDM Auto Link - Your source for new and pre-owned JDM parts

Member Array
    Car:
    CBF250
    learn to talk

and im with unsl on this one, get ur facts straight plz.

also +1 to the cheaper cars with less stuff in them, aussie car prices are bad enough without throwing a heap of extras into them that not everyne wants.

drove the city a few weeks back and really liked it, definately something i would consider buying, bigger and tougher lookin then the jazz and the accessories available for it area great
    I may be schizophrenic, but at least I have each other

Member Array
    Car:
    seebik
    anyone knows the australian specs for the city??...engine? airbags?
    read somewhere that the chinese version has a 1.8l(R18) version...

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    same as jazz Vti for engine specs.

i have a brochure here but cbf typin or scaning it

Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1 View Post
    they are not on sale till feb 5th so u dont get january deals.

There is also the other thing called cost cutting, what other cars in that market and price range have glass moon roofs and other lil cool bits. none. I hardly get asked for a sunroof in the jazz anyway, and with the people buying them 805 wouldnt even care or even know what a glass moon roof is lol
    u guys want all this stuff in the car but still want to pay base prices?
    would u pay 30k for a VTi jazz?
    lol i wouldnt

The difference is the City is a Jazz sendan. Well a VTi jazz sedan. the jazz attracts more women buyers and honda hopes more males will buy the city, i agree too, jazz is to feminine.
    The Glass Roof is one of these features which makes the Jazz more attractive. Even if it were an option that's fine. The Citroen series of small cars all have this as an option which only is an addition $1750 to the cost of the car. While some people might value other options like better body kit or getting tints, alarms or more performance, I personally would love to have the Moonroof. I'd be more than happy to slap down the $1750 for the Moonroof.

The problem is not whether people can afford it, it's what Honda Australia dictate to the market what they should buy.

The attitude that the Jazz is for females also is quite a silly notion given the features of the Jazz for more than just a A-B car, but a great utility vehicle given it's generous interior space.

While nothing is stopping Honda Australia from marketing the Jazz the car to young girls or old ladies, don't hinder the market where us boys want the Jazz as well.

If the comparison of Jazz for girls and City for boys is to be held, consider the question like: Why is the USB cable included in the City yet not included in the Jazz? Surely not only men like to listen to their iPODs but also girls have iPods as well?

Quote Originally Posted by burak213 View Post
    so whats the difference between the jazz and the city if they both have the same engine and fuel consumption?
    Not much. Mainly the body & interior space. Apparently it looks tougher and therefore will appeal to men.

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    lol the audio question is a good one about ipod!

in fact honda aus had to option the CD player as over seas its just USB and ipod.
    it is a but unlucky that the City Stereo is better than jazz and civic.

Member Array
    Car:
    seebik
    im guessing the price of this 4th gen city will be inbetween the civic and the jazz....same as the other country....i hope the australian specs is much meatier than the asian specs

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by fitme View Post
    im guessing the price of this 4th gen city will be inbetween the civic and the jazz....same as the other country....i hope the australian specs is much meatier than the asian specs
    u are spot on! i cant say wat prices are, im sure somone will blurt it out, but thats where it will be.