Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1 View Post
    u are spot on! i cant say wat prices are, im sure somone will blurt it out, but thats where it will be.
    lol dude. Not hard to guess. Probably start from $18,990 or $19,990.

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by Nax View Post
    learn to talk

and im with unsl on this one, get ur facts straight plz.

also +1 to the cheaper cars with less stuff in them, aussie car prices are bad enough without throwing a heap of extras into them that not everyne wants.

drove the city a few weeks back and really liked it, definately something i would consider buying, bigger and tougher lookin then the jazz and the accessories available for it area great
    lol lol lol lol lol lol rofl!

Learn to write!

And I'm with UNLS1 on this one; get your facts straight please.

Also, well done to the cheaper cars with less stuff in them; aussie car prices are bad enough without throwing a heap of extras into them that not everyone wants.

I drove the City a few weeks back and I really liked it. It's definitely something I would consider buying; it's bigger and tougher-looking than the Jazz and the accessories available for it are great!
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Member Array
    Car:
    CZ4A,EG-K,PP-K
    LOL !!! LOL!!! AHAHAHAHAHAAHA.......

geeh u guys are damn picky!

seen the city up close.. !! its quiet nice! but it didnt come with 1.8 R18 like HK does ... ...
    Unicorn: K20R Honda Beat PP1
    BTMotorsports
    JDM Auto Link - Your source for new and pre-owned JDM parts

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Mitsubishi Colt TME
    get a civic.

if I want a jazz i'll get a jazz.

if i want a small sedan i'll get a civic.

and perth dealer guy, the 4wd versions are not built in thailand.

If you are so keen on getting a 4wd Jazz, tell Honda Australia to stop dicking us when it comes to good cars.
    Last edited by yourfather; 29-01-2009 at 12:37 AM.

Polar Bear Array
    Car:
    09 RB1 Lux
    Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1 View Post
    i agree too, jazz is to feminine.
    I don't think Jazz with this Noblesse kit too feminine

Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

My Accord Euro: [ENDUT]

My Odyssey: [BRUANG]

MY GARAGE SALE

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    A good car
    What model of the city is in those pictures? the auto doesn't seem to have any paddle shifts...like the overseas model

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    lol that jazz does look horn and very man
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by 040501912 View Post
    LOL !!! LOL!!! AHAHAHAHAHAAHA.......

geeh u guys are damn picky
    Sorry, I was between serious posts. I had noticed that Nax had written "learn to talk" in reply to someone and then proceeded to destroy the English language in his own post. Lol lol lol.
    SPQR

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 VBP DC5 TypeS
    wouldn't it be funny if they get a majority of Honda City buyers to be female...lol
    I'm reserving my opinion on the Honda City till I drive one.

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2
    LMFAO !!! Johhny what are you smokin' boy ?? and where's mine

City is here, had training yesterday.. Personally I prefer the Fit.. i mean Jazz..
    for me, the Jazz reminds me of EG hatch (with SOHC) and the CITY reminds me of an EK sedan to drive.. too much ass dangling around for my likings.. never personally been a fan of sedans..

the bodyroll is MUCH WORSE on the CITY in my opinion.. that was the first thing I noticed !! and the seating position is VERY HIGH.. i am 6'1" and i only have about 2" headroom with the seat adjusted to it's lowest setting so if I was wearing a helmet, I'd be in trouble. apart from headroom there is HEAPS of room inside though with more rear legroom than a EURO !! The City gets a 60/40 Split-Fold rear seat with Armrest which is better than the Civic..

the LOOK of the car is really spank-tastic but for some reason the manual feels slower than the Jazz and the auto is similar but not as quick off the line.. the Jazz actually gets wheelspin if u take off hard in the auto..

one thing I liked about the car is the engine bay !!! if they can fit a K24 into the OLD JAZZ's engine bay, then you could fir a C32A in this sucker !! it's a huge engine bay !!

The L15 packs the same 88Kw@6600RPM and 145Nm@4800RPM as the Jazz.
    Weight for a VTi (m) 1110kg, VTi (a) 1145kg.. VTiL (m) 1125kg, VTiL (a) 1160kg

I have pricing, as UNLS1 said, there's an advertising embargo on the price untill the February launch date, however if you take the price of a VTi Jazz, add ~$500 and you're in VTi CITY LAND.. The VTiL jsut gets Alloys, Foglights, Leather S-Wheel, telescopic S-Wheel adjustment, 'Premium' Cloth seats (looks same as VTi but is thicker), Chrome Exhaust Tip, Cup Holders in Rear Armrest and a stumpy Radio Antenna.

HONDA is launching the MODULO brandname in Australia with this new model.. there will be a Modulo spec CITY available and I saw a bulletin on the desk with a Modulo (NEW MODEL) Odyssey also. Basically MODULO is just a fancy European-sounding name for their accessory range.

hope that was helpfull ;P

Member Array
    Car:
    CZ4A,EG-K,PP-K
    BEDE!! where are u!! i went there .. and ur not there.. den i browse my self and check here and there... AHAHAAHA... looking for test driving one but no1 there...

is a nice car.. gotta love the SEAT TRIM on the VTIL oMG its much better then the jazz VTIS lolz...

City almost 100 kg more den the jazz wooooot lol..
    gotta say .. if this car has bigger engine it would have been good ahaha...
    Unicorn: K20R Honda Beat PP1
    BTMotorsports
    JDM Auto Link - Your source for new and pre-owned JDM parts

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by VT3C View Post
    ....HONDA is launching the MODULO brandname in Australia with this new model.. .....Basically MODULO is just a fancy European-sounding name for their accessory range.....
    It's not just a fancy name: "Modulo" is the Italian word for:-

"form", as in an application form;
    "module" as in a lunar module or a furniture module; and
    "modulus" as in Shear Modulus or Section Modulus etc. (coefficients relating to a physical property - for the non-engineers out there).

I would tend to think Honda had "module" in mind when they chose "Modulo". Like a modular accessory catalogue that enables people to add bits and pieces in discrete modules so as not to blow the budget all at once!
    SPQR