Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    5th Gen Prelude
    That Jazz up there has some mad looking rear camber from the front view.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 TC'd RB1
    Quote Originally Posted by VT3C View Post
    I saw a bulletin on the desk with a Modulo (NEW MODEL) Odyssey also
    Any release dates for the 09 Odyssey yet? Currently in Singapore for holidays, and they have it in the showrooms,I might go and test the new Odyssey and the Absolute version.

Member Array
    Car:
    CZ4A,EG-K,PP-K
    june? april it must be this year

hope they fix the braking system.. on the new oddy.. the old one tend to have brake bias when its full loaded =.=..

MODULO body kit has been out for awhile, they are standard kit from honda acces/ accessory.
    made ppl to personalize their taste.. same as usual stuff
    Last edited by 040501912; 30-01-2009 at 10:57 PM.
    Unicorn: K20R Honda Beat PP1
    BTMotorsports
    JDM Auto Link - Your source for new and pre-owned JDM parts

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5.9, EF9, EL2
    Quote Originally Posted by 040501912 View Post
    BEDE!! where are u!! i went there .. and ur not there.. den i browse my self and check here and there... AHAHAAHA... looking for test driving one but no1 there...

City almost 100 kg more den the jazz wooooot lol..
    gotta say .. if this car has bigger engine it would have been good ahaha...
    I took a VTiL (m) home last night - was better than my first impression but the suspension is too floppy for my personal liking.. I'd still prefer a VTi JAZZ personally - especially the VTiS JAZZ.

Chris let me know when and i'll bring the City home again for you to test-fang.

Quote Originally Posted by SPQR View Post
    It's not just a fancy name: "Modulo" is the Italian word for:-I would tend to think Honda had "module" in mind when they chose "Modulo". Like a modular accessory catalogue that enables people to add bits and pieces in discrete modules so as not to blow the budget all at once!
    You're right, Honda used the whole 'modular' concept but man what ever way you look at it, in marketing terms, it's just a fancy euro sounding name for the same ol' accessories.. and Honda (and all manufacturers) doesnt care about people blowwing their budgets, they WANT people to blow all their budget and more on these accessories LOL.. it's more about offering customers the ability to customise their honda to give it a more personal touch but overall, it's just a revenue-raising tool.. dont be naive hahaha

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    ^^^ All Honda accessories are overpriced just like every other car manufacturer. I don't get sucked in. They add nothing to resale.
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Member Array
    Car:
    180sx Type X
    can any1 tell me, equipment wise, wats got more b4 adding options when comparing the VTI-S jazz and the same model 'city'???

or do i have to go bug a dearler???

oversteer....you wouldn't understand.
    ozhonda 4 lyfe!

I personally think the Jazz is much more than a chick car, it's hot man! Look at all the performance mods available for the Jazz and that's solid evidence that alot of Jazz drivers in the market are male (not saying girls don't mod though you all know the ratio), Spoon Jazz, J's Racing Jazz... As mentioned the Jazz has got the EG hatch feel to it, and it kind of looks like an angry looking little EP3. It's also a utility car and in that market it has to be the sexiest comparing the Yaris and stuff.
    FD1@Cammeray

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by ktvin09 View Post
    I personally think the Jazz is much more than a chick car, it's hot man! Look at all the performance mods available for the Jazz and that's solid evidence that alot of Jazz drivers in the market are male (not saying girls don't mod though you all know the ratio), Spoon Jazz, J's Racing Jazz... As mentioned the Jazz has got the EG hatch feel to it, and it kind of looks like an angry looking little EP3. It's also a utility car and in that market it has to be the sexiest comparing the Yaris and stuff.
    hmmm i see wat ur saying but i get lost when i see '1.5lt engine' and 'performance' in the same sentence.

unless its a fully decked out turbo, or whatever, 1.5lt and performance just dont go hand in hand.
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.

Member Array
    Car:
    CZ4A,EG-K,PP-K
    lol..

does 1.6 lt performance? or 1.8?

what does engine size means to you? if 1.5 is loosers?
    the engine are matched with the car!
    OMFG ... 88 kw on 1050 KG car is the SAME WEIGHT RATION with 103kw on 1160 kg (CIVIC 1.8 r18)

the engine PURPOSE is for ECONOMICAL not performance ... but it doesnt LIMIT the engine it self to be MODIFIED to have PERFORMANCE looool.....
    thats why ktvin09 said Look at all the performance mods available

may be cars with out K20 is not PERFORMANCE? AHAHAHAHAA..... funny
    Unicorn: K20R Honda Beat PP1
    BTMotorsports
    JDM Auto Link - Your source for new and pre-owned JDM parts

There will always be a faster car with a bigger engine, and even a bugatti veyron owner would be looked down by a jet fighter pilot.

Racing to me is at the heart of the driver, not the capacity of the engine, therefore the different classes of racing categories, be it FF, FR or AWD. Man.. I think I watch too much Initial D lol. I used to ask myself alot why Honda doesn't make turbo cars but who cares, they make good cars, and the people on this forum is a good evidence.

Anyway, let's get back to the topic with the release of this great car, I think it's a brilliant move by Honda to have a budget sedan.
    FD1@Cammeray

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 CRV Luxury
    I personally think the Jazz is much more than a chick car, it's hot man!......
    Yep. But in reality the statistics say that most Jazz buyers are over 45 and female.

There will always be a faster car with a bigger engine, and even a bugatti veyron owner would be looked down by a jet fighter pilot.
    I agree that the Jazz and City are good cars. But most jet fighter pilots don't own their multi-million dollar jet fighter whereas Veyrons are usually owned by very very very rich people who sometimes own private jets and other toys. Such people move in different circles than us poor people and jet fighter pilots.

I have some ultra rich relatives and they get invited/taken/flown/accommodated/pampered to do all sorts of rich people only things that us ordinary folk never ever get to know about. You'd be very surprised at this parallel secret world that exists alongside the ordinary world.
    SPQR
    The first ever Whiteline RSB pattern for CL9 Euro.
    The world first ever after market RSB for RE4 CRV.

Member Array
    Car:
    180sx Type X
    Quote Originally Posted by SPQR View Post
    I have some ultra rich relatives and they get invited/taken/flown/accommodated/pampered to do all sorts of rich people only things that us ordinary folk never ever get to know about. You'd be very surprised at this parallel secret world that exists alongside the ordinary world.

wat more do they get, free gobies from flight attendents????

coz im sick of paying.

oversteer....you wouldn't understand.
    ozhonda 4 lyfe!