Page 19 of 28 FirstFirst ... 916171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: wheels for CU2

Quote Originally Posted by [ IV 23 VI ] View Post
    plus I think not many people like the CU2 compared to the new Accord V6,
    The CL9 did much better, also most people who had or have a CL9 dont really like the CU2 so they havent bothered to upgrade.
    Ya, im glad not many ppl bought cu2... I hate having a "kacang goreng" car (indo ppl should kno wat this means )

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    volk te37 18"

Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Polar Bear Array
    Car:
    09 RB1 Lux
    damn its hard to find nice CU2 pics.
    Because it's not as good looking as CL9
    Team Agentz

Options Motorsports

My Accord Euro: [ENDUT]

My Odyssey: [BRUANG]

MY GARAGE SALE

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    plus I think not many people like the CU2 compared to the new Accord V6,
    The CL9 did much better, also most people who had or have a CL9 dont really like the CU2 so they havent bothered to upgrade.
    Yeah , i thought the same thing till i drove it...the gulf in refinement and overall build and quality is quite noticable.
    Btw, some people who bought the 03 to 08 euro may be using it as a stepping stone in their car life and have moved on to bigger and better things post euro.
    If i didn't have property a bike and a work truck to worry about, i may have done that also, but the CU2 is hard to pass up for the money..makes the 320i ,A4 and c200 seem overpriced.
    Also ATJO...The CL9 and CU2 have 2 totally different looks..CL9 more sporty 4 door as opposed to CU2 more classy.
    Last edited by albii; 14-09-2009 at 09:46 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    Ya, im glad not many ppl bought cu2... I hate having a "kacang goreng" car (indo ppl should kno wat this means )
    Will do well for our resale too.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    That looks tough!
    mmm clear indicator lamps.

Quote Originally Posted by albii View Post
    Also ATJO...The CL9 and CU2 have 2 totally different looks..CL9 more sporty 4 door as opposed to CU2 more classy.
    LOL albii... For me, it's the other way around... sorry for CL9 owner, but for me the CL9 looks a bit "bapak bapak" car and the CU2 is somewhat sportier. but hey, its only my opinion

oh, but if you modded the looks of CL9 like atjo or alfa did, that's different story...

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2008
    Yeah , i thought the same thing till i drove it...the gulf in refinement and overall build and quality is quite noticable.
    Btw, some people who bought the 03 to 08 euro may be using it as a stepping stone in their car life and have moved on to bigger and better things post euro.
    If i didn't have property a bike and a work truck to worry about, i may have done that also, but the CU2 is hard to pass up for the money..makes the 320i ,A4 and c200 seem overpriced.
    man i wouldnt be comparing the cu2 to a 320i. they are in 2 different categories in my opinion. Ive driven both the cu2 and a 320i and call me a snob but i would choose the bmw any day of the week.

Member Array
    Car:
    CU2,3MPS,VESPA
    Quote Originally Posted by shakkas View Post
    man i wouldnt be comparing the cu2 to a 320i. they are in 2 different categories in my opinion. Ive driven both the cu2 and a 320i and call me a snob but i would choose the bmw any day of the week.
    That's you opinion, but motoring magazine writers and testers beg to differ.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2008
    give them a pinging cu2 and see if their opinions change. If they ever drove my cu2 that would of thought the engine was going to fall off by the amount of rattling it was making

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 VTi-R '94, Vienta '96
    put it this way..relating to the other thread rein made..

That's your opinion, but ozhonda forumers beg to differ about rein's euro compared to ur cu2.
    Last edited by TT44NG; 14-09-2009 at 10:48 AM.
    I'm asian but i hate Cabra roads..ah du ma!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    dope cu2 rollin on 19s
    albii, just give up. just becsaue ur family doesnt love you means you have to hate all over ozhonda. maybe u should grow up and stop being so jelous