Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1825262728

Thread: wheels for CU2

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro CU2
    Quote Originally Posted by hondar View Post
    what i am trying to say is, i am not prepared to do something like you would do.

i like to just do it without modifying the guards etc etc..

as you say to each his own.

everyone has its own principle i guess. nothing wrong as each to his own.

even the way i trade is different. i only sell pure jdm brands. i dont sell usa brand, replica or anything else as and thats the path i choose.

i guess thats whats forum should be. you share what is your opinion BUT you dont impose what it should be done.

when come to modifying, the rule belong to the owner of the car. he or she can follow the style or current trend, and if he decide to adopt or mix and match, thats his own too.

having said that, if my car is slammed i cant go to a lot of place with car that low. and i need to be able to have driveable car anywhere since i have wife and kid now and i want them to be happy, so i modify with them in consideration
    Well said man!
    Well im sure alot of the guys here with CU2's will like it, but like u said As long as u like it and enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by crunkman99 View Post
    why not get 22s on a CU2
    Thats sex on wheels. love it. I'm looking into some now....

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro [CL9]
    If you are in NSW expect police to have a field day when they see you.
    2003 CL9 5AT *ECU REFLASHED*
    CT-E Icebox|Ralco RZ pulleys|K&N filter|DC Header|250cell Cat|Cusco Tower & H Brace| H.Drive Coilovers | Rays RE30 18x8.5 | S/S Brakelines | Rigid Collars