Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: wheels for CU2

Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    Black wheels do nothing for me I'm afraid.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Painted black steelies FTW!
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    hmmm Lets turn the question the other way around , if I got gunmetal grey rims... what car colour is suitable for me then?
    Gunmetal gray rims look great on every colour.
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    Gunmetal rims look ok, but to me they are not as classy as polished alloy or chrome. I think they may tend to cheapen the appearance of the CU2

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    04 CL9 & 03 S2K
    Quote Originally Posted by buddah51au View Post
    Gunmetal rims look ok, but to me they are not as classy as polished alloy or chrome. I think they may tend to cheapen the appearance of the CU2
    Chrome looks classy? Personally, i can't stand any sort of chrome - imo they look cheap.

Member Array
    Car:
    06 Euro luxury manual
    Quote Originally Posted by kimnkk View Post
    Chrome looks classy? Personally, i can't stand any sort of chrome - imo they look cheap.
    I agree.Go polished alloy.

Quote Originally Posted by kimnkk View Post
    sorry buddah but I have to disagree (for the first time perhaps ) with you on this and agree with Kimnkk here...

Chrome wheels and bling2 wheels are no no for me... But hey, its only my personal opinion though... Also perhaps coz I like the "sporty" look still than the "classy" look (otherwise I will fell in love with the Accord Asia instead of Euro XD)

Bye2 Honda... Hello Mazda family

Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    I have plenty of pictures of exotic cars. In my personal view nothing looks better than polished alloy centers with chrome lips, regardless of the colour of the car.
    But every individual has their own views & thoughts, but that is what makes the world what it is.
    Can you imagine what it would be like if we all thought the same, what a dull world it would be

Quote Originally Posted by buddah51au View Post
    Can you imagine what it would be like if we all thought the same, what a dull world it would be
    HAHAHA LOL thats true... same with that we need to thank SATAN to persuade Eve to eat the forbidden fruit. coz can you imagine what would our life like if Adam and Eve didnt eat the forbidden fruit???

Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    Personal opinions vary so much when it comes to cars. A classic example is i would never drive my car without a car bra, even though i know they spoil the look. But at the same time i know they stop 80% of stone chips & i cant stand those little devils. I still have the Bra off my FD1 in the cupboard, no one wants it. But i guess living in the bush has a lot to do with my view as well.

^^^ AAAAH Bloody stone chips!!! I got one from the trip through the national park last weekend... the horror... THE HORROR...

anyway back to the CU2 hehehhe

Member Array
    Car:
    MY12 CU2 Auto
    Quote Originally Posted by denot View Post
    HAHAHA LOL thats true... same with that we need to thank SATAN to persuade Eve to eat the forbidden fruit. coz can you imagine what would our life like if Adam and Eve didnt eat the forbidden fruit???
    The question is which of them strayed? No offence meant, but we now have whites, hispanics. blacks, asians,. Obviously 1 of they was straying from the nest.....lol.....or was it satan himself.