Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    90 civic lol
    can anyone tell me wa psi i will be lookin at to get 350whp?

Member Array
    Car:
    Jazz EVO IX
    too many factors.
    All depends on what turbo, what CC injectors, what work you've done to your engine.
    Evo IX - THE FINAL EVOLUTION

Member Array
    Car:
    05 CBR600RR, EGG
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisha00 View Post
    can anyone tell me wa psi i will be lookin at to get 350whp?

you obviously still need to do some more research

Hi im new to this, i have a fair idea wen it comes to engines and cars got a few questions for the guys that have done and used the parts that im abt to ask abt. I currently m in a project for my profect car that will contain a turbo b16 engine. first question does anyone have any advise on a cast iron manifold? any good or r they rubbish? second question block guard wtf is the deal i have heard bad and good things is it a case by case part or can someone shine so light on it? i have a list that i m goin to have done to the engine including large injectors and fuel rail, new plenum, large TB, low comp pistons, new con rods, new valve, springs, retainers, stage 2 turbo cam, E8haltech ecu, 3" down pipe into a 2.5" mendrel straight through, 2.5" intercooler piping, 25"x 12"x 3" FMIC. im sure i have forgotten something but u's get the point. my goal is 350whp (260wkw). final question is b16a or b16b taking in wat i said i was doin to the engine above? all help is welcome and thank you all.
    thanks for all the help guys, in regards to the research most of the site r the places that sell the item and its so one sided and its the best thing since slice bread. thats one of the reasons i came on here to get an idea from ppl that have used the items. i have to run a b16 as the car it is running in cant have an engine bigger than a 1595cc engine. i wont be running a/c or power steering. the 350whp is it not much more as the drive line is made to support upto 400hp. i know its cheaper to start with a b16a coz of the work im doin to it but a b16b has an uprated oil pump and the head is already ported and polished and the block is the same as the b18c (which is suppose to be stronger) not the b16a block(site that states a taller block http://www.jdmb16a.com/b16b-engine.html and also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_B...B_.28Type_R.29 check the note, and in another b16 spec page states that all blocks r the same except for the usa b18c (site that states all b16 are the same height http://asian_e.tripod.com/Honda_Engine_Specs.htm ) can anyone confirm?? the car is will be a fast street car i will take it to the strip to see wat time i can get and dyno it to get my mods tuned and to make sure that i make 350whp. as for the budget i dont really have one as my budget is 350whp as the car is currently being rebuilt from the ground up so no great rush. are the cast manifolds really that bad i read that they r good coz they keep the heat close to the turbo and short runners to keep lag at a min. the turbo that i have been lookin at a turbonetics t3/t4 hybrid rated to 400hp. and as i said b4 i have no rome to play with so thats y the small cast manifold and the reason 3" down pipe as hot air takes more room into the 2.5" which i hope the air will cool enough (i no im blowin it out my ass). its the fact i just have no room. MR-VTEC thanks for the no bullshit anwser. love the pic i would love to run a monster turbo.
    punisha aye???

well, you sure know how to punish peoples eyes.

please learn to use paragraphs.

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    Last edited by kraiye; 09-03-2009 at 08:25 PM. Reason: just talkin out my butt!
    FOR SALE: Injector seal kits || Dayco B16A timing belt

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 CXI
    as a minimum iu sudjest u run a gt30 (500hp turbo) and look into pek boost, full race manifolds.................dont be fooled by short runners equals less lag.....its a combination of products that will help u along............i had a cast log manifold with t28 (400hp turbo) and was on boost at 4000rpm......with my full-race manifold (spageti style) and gt3037S (550hp turbo) im on full boost at around 4400rpm.....not much difference in response but a hell of a difference in power.......322hp at the hweels.........on 7.5psi and stock itr engine.............so if ur building ur b16 properly...............350whp is inevitable..............

good luck