Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Euro Alarm

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Found another one. Usually I do this: Unlock with remote, get in and lock all doors with the lock button on the drivers side and then start the car.

BUT.... if you do this: Unlock with remote, get in and lock all doors with the lock button BEFORE your passenger manages to close the door. The moment the last door closes after the lock button is pressed, the alarm system is armed! If you didn't notice the red light and proceed to start the car, guess what happens?
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    I showed my girly how to set it off. I just lock it with the remote with all the windows down. I got her to pull up the door lock and she shat her self. It was quite funny indeed!

The euro has a brilliant horn, it is great for scaring the crap out of wankers who stroll across the road.
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

o4 Euro... [EUROTIC] Array
    Car:
    04 Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng
    ....... and proceed to start the car, guess what happens?
    umm umm dancing girls pop out from under the hood and put on a little show

Quote Originally Posted by Type R Positive
    The euro has a brilliant horn, it is great for scaring the crap out of wankers who stroll across the road.
    hahah yes I know the ones u mean
    [EUROTIC]
    04 Euro Luxury.... now retired

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by PERTH_EURO
    umm umm dancing girls pop out from under the hood and put on a little show
    DAMN! I knew I should have taken that dealer accessory....
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Quote Originally Posted by VirIIx View Post
    i did this to myself a few weeks ago while cleaning the car, forgot i had locked it with the remote and reached in to pull the lock up and the alarm went off, a bit of a shock mind you. Especially in the quiet morning!
    I did this too! at 2am in the morning

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro

The Euro horn - what a blast!

Hi, All

Recently, I unlocked my CU2, then the boot - and promptly closed the lid, with the bloody key inside the boot.

By this time, the doors had re-locked. With dogs in the car and the driver's window down a bit, I slid an arm inside and released the snibber, then opened the door, intending to push the boot-release button. It was then I discovered just how loud the horn on the alarm can be, especially in a shopping centre undercover car-park! And, too, discovered that the alarm disables the interior boot release.

A cab-ride home for the spare key followed, but when I inserted the key in the ignition switch, the alarm went off again.

It took a call to Roadside Assistance to learn how to disable the alarm (open and close driver's door, then use the master button to lock the doors).

And, you know, despite the horn blowing, only one person actually fronted to the car, to see if they could help - or to ask if I was legit in trying to get into the car.

Lesson learnt? Slip the key back in pocket, after unlocking boot - or open one door.

CHEERS
    NOEL