Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EKD
    nice quick review there.. with that pic of ur lowered car.. how much more can you lower it with the D2s?

also, are these the street version D2 coilovers??

Banned Array
    Car:
    Mud Crow
    Not sure about 'street version' or what. Can lower probably 2", ie guard is at the rims edge.

Member Array
    Car:
    EKD
    well the D2 coilovers come in 4 models.. I assume u got the street model as the other models are:

Rally
    Drift
    and something else..

You saying u can lower another 2" or so from that pic??

Also, how much did u pay for them new?

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    Coupe9;N360;CRX
    Hey-h2n-, Those d2 coilovers are a bolt in replacement for my oem 97 Legend struts! I know the tein basics bolt right in but these d2 struts seem to be gettin good feed back I'm in melb who hooked you up and installed em i am ready 2 go!

I just got these installed as well with some polyeurthene bushes.

Looks - lowered it so i can stick just 1 finger between the tyre and the guards

performance - Its so much better then stock. Car seems to accelerate better and stop quicker. Going around corners slowly has also improved, like pulling out of the corner.(haven't tried fast) The ride is alot "bouncier" for example driving down a somewhat straight flat road i am moving up and down compared to when i had stock shocks installed i wouldn't move at all. But this could be because the shocks are working more?

Going over speedhumps the front sorta jumps/hops when you leave the speedhump if you go a bit quick but i didn't scrap so that's a +

I have left the damperners on factory settings cos i don't know much about them :P

Overall i'm very happy with them. Would recommend them to other people (although i haven't tried any other brands of suspension)
    Would be driving and testing them more but petrol prices have jumped from 1.15 to 1.27 optimax in the time of getting these installed

Member Array
    Car:
    EKD
    how much lower could u go with these coilovers at ur current height?

no idea.... but i know lower

Sorry can't be anymore helpful then that.... can't really see how much thread is left on the coilover with the tyres on.

Member Array
    Car:
    EKD
    take one off and tell me hehe

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2 Teggie, EK4 SIR
    I have D2 Track use coilovers in my teg, where it sits now i have about 2" of adjustment to come down.. the ride is mint, not as hard as my old teins, but thats because i have a slightly lighter spring rate in these.. but yeh, i recommend them!!

Member Array
    Car:
    EKD
    wow 2" more after that height.. that is impressive!

Member Array
    Car:
    NM35 Stagea
    how much are these kits and where can i find dem?
    Why VTEC when you have Turbo?