Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: What to buy?

Member Array
    Car:
    SY Accord
    i have already installed them, took 4 days. Had to make custom panels for the 6x9's to fit in the back seat panels. Main problem was that the hole speaker, the speaker itself, mounting trim and grill, all had to be in the door, so that my rear seats could fold down.

The system sounds pretty good funny enough, i mean it wouldnt do for an audiophile, but seeing as im a little deaf in my left ear, due to a crap load of earcahes when i was a kid, and the fact that im not an audiophile, i reckon it sounds pretty good. Eventually if i stick with my car, ill end up putting some better 6x9's in the back, but the front speakers are pretty good in my opinion. Still waiting for my amps and subs though.

ive been told pioneer have some good 200+ watt speakers for 38 bucks each from strathfield..

I still love HONDA! Array
    Car:
    Black8
    Well, depending on what you mean by "good speakers"... at least you get what you pay for.
    euro77 by Jimmy (toE)