Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CU2 Wind noise

Member Array
    Car:
    2007 Euro/2008 Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by Euro_CU2 View Post
    Not too sure about that as i dont believe they would go through that much hassle to remove anything around the window or door frame to put the tinting on. I've only seen them put the tint on once but a few years ago... and they dont disassemble any part of the door or window rubber seals...

Unless its been changed...
    My dealer cut away part on my inner weatherstip to help prevent my window tints from scratching. I was warned that this may cause more wind noise at higher speeds. I got more wind noise and a worsening window rattle. Dealer then replace the weatherstrip under warranty and wind noise improved, however, there is still some noise.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda CG5_ CU2
    Guess it might have something to do with the weather sheild, but i do recall someone stating they dont have the weather sheild and there is still wind noise.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Jazz Vti-S 04
    I am having the same problem. Though it's only coming from the driver side door. I bought it from a dealer and I would still have warranty on the car but will they cover that. It only happens on one side and at first I thought my Windows aren't all up but checked everything. Also when I bought it I had it inspected and it passed without any accident damage. Only happens when I'm on the freeway doing bout 90km+. I even checked all the door sills and to see if the seals were old or anything but everything loos sweet. If I put the Window down a bitrthen it goes away. Btw I don't have weather shields atm but I'm considering them

The narrow painted plastic strips on either side of the windscreen have come undone several times in my car and flap around at highway speeds.
    I fixed them by gluing the clips with 5 minute Epoxy. Seems to have fixed it.