Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Euro boat
    Quote Originally Posted by CKEY View Post
    Nah dude people dont want the screaming 4potter... Dunno why not it's such a gorgeous car! Honda needs a performance 6
    With the way the recession is globally, Honda have decided to go more fuel efficient eco friendly cars.

I think there is more of a chance of Honda reviving some of it's more affordable 4 cyclinder projects; CRZ in particular to offer some sort of performance model then trying to push the NSX out during this poor economic times.

If they tried to push it out now one would think they'd lose money on production costs and sales would be sparse.
    Hipower Racing EG - 60.82 !!! QR Sprint course
    My EG4 + JDM B18C powered Civic SOLD !

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by CKEY View Post
    Nah dude people dont want the screaming 4potter... Dunno why not it's such a gorgeous car! Honda needs a performance 6
    People want the screaming 4. Just price scares people off.

If S2K's were $50K they would out sell the MX5.
    If they sold the FD2R here, they would fly off the showroom floors.

The FN2R is impractical and fkn ugly, although it is now available in CW.
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    well hopefully they bring out the new s2000 that was romouring around to have roughly 300or so hp? definatly want one of them for my garage. the nsx would also be great but meh chances are so slim..

fd2r would NOT fly off show room floors. i mean, i would probably by one, but it will not appeal to general aussie public. It has an even firmer ride than the fn2.

sad to say, aussies don't care about cars that corner well. just cars that go fast in a straight line.

Lol i dun think ne1 here would have the money to buy that beast if it actually came out. it would be liek 150gz+ the Type R nsx atm cost liek about 100gz correct me if im wrong lols

I dun think we have Millionaires amongst us
    Rep Me!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    very true, but i also thought the same about the R35 GTR and i've seen 3 in melbourne just recently a black one and two white ones.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '94 NSX
    Quote Originally Posted by Type R Positive View Post
    People want the screaming 4. Just price scares people off.

If S2K's were $50K they would out sell the MX5.
    If they sold the FD2R here, they would fly off the showroom floors.

The FN2R is impractical and fkn ugly, although it is now available in CW.
    Nah, I don't think it would sell at all. I get the feeling people are sick of the predominantly FW drive cars from Honda, and they don't understand the quality of the cars. Offering this to people wouldn't sell at all. People would think why the hell do I want this Civic when I can get the other Civic for half it's price.

That's why the S2000 (especially the AP2) sold well (in some regards), because it was fresh, new, RW, and had no resemblance to the existing Honda line.

What we need in Australia are RW straight sixes or tight v6's - and then, and only then, can they lump extra money on for type R. It worked with Ford, it worked with Nissan, it worked with Mazda, it even works with the Euro's. The majority of the people that buy cars are idiots and don't understand the quality or fully understand what a Honda car is like, here at OZHonda, do.

It's a damn shame because it's leading one of the finest Japanese companies in the ground

*sad*

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Integra Type R AB02
    It've been confirm that it is still in developing stage and they will not confirm anything to the public yet....but stay tune and more news will be up....
    Mugen Whore #2

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda S2000
    I was in Japan a few months ago talking to one of my colleagues from Honda Japan, He saw it being tested on the track at Suzuka.. Apparently it sounds like a F1 car. But that would have been a few months before they decided not to release it.. Even though It's pretty much finished.

BTW EK9BRO.. The NSX used to cost about 250,000 here for the auto and about 10k less for the manual.. ouch!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    i wouldnt think they would sell them for 200k+ im thinking more the 125k-175k range. Alot like the GTR.

Member Array
    Car:
    GT-R N1 & EVO7

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by F20C View Post
    i wouldnt think they would sell them for 200k+ im thinking more the 125k-175k range. Alot like the GTR.

Even the Aus-spec R32 GT-R was relatively much more expensive than the R35

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    S2000
    why would the GTR only be worth 150,000 AUD? i'm going to say no one wants to buy a powerful car if their not affordable.. hence dropping the price from what some would of expected to be a $250,000+ dollar car to $150,000.. I could be wrong. Dont forget.. well from what i've noticed anyway.. honda isnt such a brand with powerful cars which will then even make it harder to sell.. Some guys who have come upto me asking what brand my car was.. and once i say its a Honda they say i never knew honda made such a nicelooking powerful car.. the same would go for the NSX.. so i guess marketting it for 200k and showing it in a few adds wont pull anyone in as no one thinks honda make power..