Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    bblt you have no rights in regards to sales since you are a newcomer.
    You assume the worst. Its a negative attitude that gets you now where and only kicks up fuss.

That aside , if you have an issue with a certain moderators performance (or lack of) please pm myself or Wynode in regards to this issue.

Disabled Array
    Car:
    5thgen>jdc2r>dck20>eg>ep3
    Well i didnt ask him to post it up did i? He might of saw my car for sale on another website and did something actually nice and out his way to post it up for me. And im not speaking on behalf of myself only, im pretty sure others think the same way as well.

Member Array
    Car:
    eg5 si
    my thead indeed got deleted pretty fast i must say :P

He disobeyed our simple rules , so he got infracted and the thread removed. Case closed. If you are silly enough to get caught you deserve it.

Can you explain how personal details were let out ? Invasion of privacy is a serious allegation.

midori Array
    Car:
    EK4
    ok..
    if i....
    paid for the car wit MY MONEY i pay for rego insurance so on and so on... but my gf drives the car... and its under her name...
    she does nothing for the car but drive it.. and its under her name....

can i sell it here? as my car? which it technically is.. coz i paid for it? right?

my car for instance.. is under my dads name.. my name got nothing to do with it..

i pay for everything.. purchase maintain so on and so on..

what determines the ownership of the car?
    Last edited by dupac->; 05-02-2009 at 11:15 PM.

Du the cars owner (name on rego) is the owner. You cannot sell on behalf of others - friends , family etc. IF you want to prove in a court of law that you have a partner that is shared 50/50 OR is under a parents name , feel free to pm a mod and prove this. Otherwise the rules are simple.

Lets keep this on topic. First issue addressed. Rule was broken - sale on behalf of another and proper action taken.

bblt , we are discussing via pm in regards to latter issue.

Disabled Array
    Car:
    kewl... yeah just fed up a lil with this sorta bs.. It just doesnt happen once or twice. and when someone posts up my car for sale i get dicked right away..

midori Array
    Car:
    EK4
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post
    Du the cars owner (name on rego) is the owner. You cannot sell on behalf of others - friends , family etc. IF you want to prove in a court of law that you have a partner that is shared 50/50 OR is under a parents name , feel free to pm a mod and prove this. Otherwise the rules are simple.

Lets keep this on topic. First issue addressed. Rule was broken - sale on behalf of another and proper action taken.

sweet ben

Member Array
    Car:
    ek
    i think faovouritism on this website does slide abit.. but i do know that one of my moderator mates have banned his friend for wrong doings on the forum. lol

dontk now what my point is.. lol

bblt: i thnk you're just annoyed that you got "caught" and someone else didnt
    Last edited by zco; 06-02-2009 at 08:11 AM.
    12.949 @ 107.71mph
    2.063 60ft on Advan AD08
    EKK20A 142.9kw on 98ron

its not called stance if you're on spacers..

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    Quote Originally Posted by zco View Post
    bblt: i thnk you're just annoyed that you got "caught" and someone else didnt
    Agreed.

Next time, PM me with the issue as i am the section mod, and i do log in several times during a single day so should get round to it within the first 24 hrs.

Apologies too if it was me that had missed ur PM.. cant remember if it was or not.
    But as mentioned before, i have had a few things going on in the real world keeping me from my duties on OH 24/7.
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Disabled Array
    Car:
    nah im not annoyed at all cause my car went to an ozhonda member. Im just annoyed that i my thread got closed soon as someone said is this ur car? As when i pm tripitaka twice and nothing was done about it. still now i have not yet recieved a reply from him in regards to my pm.... I am somehow being ignored..

Disabled Array
    Car:
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin View Post

could u please close this now Ben, thanks