Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC4

Help : Civic Hatch CXI Power Window Conversion

hello, i purchased a set of OEM gli power window conversion parts, which include:

-left and right hand side Power Window Motors
    -left and right Door Harness
    -Complete loom inside cabin floor pan.
    -complete door trims with oem switches

i have ripped out all the old looms and plug all the new looms in etc. and installed all the motors and door harnesses, but there is no power feeding into the power window switches. i have double checked all the connections etc and yet still no power.

just wanna know if anyone on this site has done this conversion before and would like to answer some questions.

if you have ever done this please let me know asap as my car is sitting in the garage with no windows lol.

cheers
    homeMADE | Suck My DOHC

Noob crowd controller Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Are you getting power to any of the other cabin components? Did you splice the harness or just plug it all in? Have you tested the harness with a voltmeter?
    See a good post? Give it a PQ point.

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.

Car:
    Civic
    Have a look through this link as well as may give us some idea of something you might have missed:
    http://repo.jackmoves.com/v/erik/album106/album206/

They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC4
    Quote Originally Posted by Zdster View Post
    Are you getting power to any of the other cabin components? Did you splice the harness or just plug it all in? Have you tested the harness with a voltmeter?
    Yeah i still get power to the rear taillights and whatever the floor harness connects to. Splice? no i just plugged it all in lol. i dont have use to a voltmeter

Quote Originally Posted by Zdster View Post
    Have a look through this link as well as may give us some idea of something you might have missed:
    http://repo.jackmoves.com/v/erik/album106/album206/
    You're a legend. i just need that power window rely and three 20amp fuses woooo .
    Last edited by circuit_DC5; 06-02-2009 at 04:41 PM.
    homeMADE | Suck My DOHC

Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by circuit_DC5 View Post
    Yeah i still get power to the rear taillights and whatever the floor harness connects to. Splice? no i just plugged it all in lol. i dont have use to a voltmeter

You're a legend. i just need that power window rely and three 20amp fuses woooo .
    Ah, you missed the relay. That would make sense.

Member Array
    Car:
    Go Kart
    How much did it cost you overall for the conversion?

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC4
    200 for all the oem conversion parts.
    and i installed everything myself. should of did a diy but cbf. seriously, i dont think its worth the hassle. lol might aswell just go buy a gli.

but, if your really keen and hands on type of person then surely give this a go. just remember, it's a big job, prolly take u all day. lol
    homeMADE | Suck My DOHC

Member Array
    Car:
    ek1
    hmm mind me asking where u bought the parts from?
    i need to that to my cxi?