Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    01 crv n 06 jazz

where ausfit gone?

really sorry but really want to ask as i just back from holiday. what happened to ausfit forum? any one have any idea? many thanks.
    but it's nice to see ppl from there is here too hi all

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CL9 Accord Euro
    hey there, i went to the site about a week ago, posted a question and then the next day it was gone. its like the server went dead! damn shame really!

What do you get when you click on ausfit address?
    Who's your messiah now!

Ozhonda Subscriber Array
    Car:
    DC5R with a JDM K20A
    You get one of those "fill in" sites that appear when an address is owned but there is no site up. (Possibly because of renewal or something) No word from the admin of AusJazz though, so I guess all we can do is wait.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    01 crv n 06 jazz
    thank you v v much i will wait for a while then

yeah was also wondering :S :S...

Member Array
    Car:
    08 Euro Lux
    i believe the host has gone down...

the admin's are doing their best to get the site up and running and moving it to another host...

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport
    i can't get in it either

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz VTi-S
    i'm talking with a sydney host at the moment to re-host the site here instead of the US.

the server host went bust and all the data is most probably lost. when the site returns it will have a new design as well.....but everyone must register again becuase all the old data is lost. we are trying to recover as much as possible.

we will try and get it back online ASAP......BTW......most of the sydney members are all helping to contribute funds to getting the site back up and running and hosting it back in sydney. if members from other states want to help, please PM me.

thanks for the support.

cooll. cant wait for the revamp
    simple - I sell wheels clicly

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    EP3
    Thanks Penguin for your effort and time of doing this on behalf of the Jazz community. You're a champ

I'll definately contribute to keep the site running. I can't wait til it revamps either, but I've got a feeling its going to take a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    i'm talking with a sydney host at the moment to re-host the site here instead of the US.

the server host went bust and all the data is most probably lost. when the site returns it will have a new design as well.....but everyone must register again becuase all the old data is lost. we are trying to recover as much as possible.

we will try and get it back online ASAP......BTW......most of the sydney members are all helping to contribute funds to getting the site back up and running and hosting it back in sydney. if members from other states want to help, please PM me.

thanks for the support.

too bad, i lost my racer status.... LOL