• Yes

80 79.21%
  • No (ie never)

9 8.91%
  • Possibley (later on)

12 11.88%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Quote Originally Posted by markCivicVti View Post
    I use my N95 to browse ozhonda at least once a day.

Problem I've had is with every page I navigate to on ozhonda (and only have this problem with ozhonda atm) my phone tries to download an extra garbled xml/html file half way through the Http response. It contains mainly javascript code.. might be javascript code to try and support cross compatibility that is the culprit. I can't be bothered reading it right now sorry :P

Some pages like the user control panel and the new posts tabs don't cause this. I'm guessing it might be MIME type related... not sure.

Give me a mobile number and I'll text it to you so you can debug.

I'm using a N95-8Gb using the standard web browser... which works fine for every other website.

Summary:
    It keeps downloading some dodgy html file half way through the response... but I can still view the page afterwards.. so just a big annoyance at this stage.
    I think i get this problem too.

halfway through downloading the page, it downloads some sort of ST file.

sounds like the same problem you're getting.

Yes, i use OzHonda on my mobile a lot

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    Looks like it has caught on and people are using it

If anyone has missed it, the link is right at the bottom of the page (for the full site). IF you are viewing the mobile site and wish to return to the full site, the link is up the top.

I would like to thank the testers for giving it a go.....will catchup on my PMs shortly!
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq