Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned Array
    At Your Local Shopping center picking up 15 year olds!
    Car:
    DC5-S
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    Yeh they had a print out but the idiots didnt give it to me they just showed me i told them i want my tires straight, No i didnt hit no gutter lol. The thing is they adjusted the front good but they adjusted the rears and made it worse if they would of left it would of been better they didnt touch the camebr they touch toe in and out adn stuffed it up

I want my tires to sit properly i dont want uneven wear what will the settings for camber be for front and rear
    Its up to the individual to set the camber as different tires sit differently on the road

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic EK
    okay. well i hope they fix this problem for me and dont have to pay for any new tyres. got to go in one afternoon asap and get it done

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    You cannot adjust camber on the EK.
    That is unless he has a camber kit which is unlikely.

If the camber is the cause of the wear then the OP will just have to deal with it or get a camber kit.

Member Array
    Car:
    ek4
    Frankie,

let us know what happens with this issue. I'm very interested to know.

Also i keep hearing about camber kit, my EK4 came with TEIN HA's, would they put a camber kit in?

Also does it make a big diff? cause I have no idea what it is. Mate is telling me that there is no point getting a wheel alignment if you have no Camber kit. Well my steering isnt sitting straight and is slanting to the right to keep the car straight.

how much for camber kit? CHEERS!

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic EK
    Quote Originally Posted by kriZy View Post
    Frankie,

let us know what happens with this issue. I'm very interested to know.

Also i keep hearing about camber kit, my EK4 came with TEIN HA's, would they put a camber kit in?

Also does it make a big diff? cause I have no idea what it is. Mate is telling me that there is no point getting a wheel alignment if you have no Camber kit. Well my steering isnt sitting straight and is slanting to the right to keep the car straight.

how much for camber kit? CHEERS!

i Have a camber kit on it i reckon you should put it on if you lowering your car if not you will get uneven tire wear, you need a wheel alignment for sure, thats very important. but you need tot ake it soemwhere they know what there doing

Camber isnt the cause its the toe in and out they fu*ed up wheel alginment is stuffed.

I will let you guys know how i go they will probaly start spinin shit to me about why it is worn out

Member Array
    Car:
    green whip!
    seems with ek's the more you dump it, the more negative camber you will get
    just the design of double wishbone suspensions i'm assuming?
    wheel alignments aren't useless because you have no camber kit, i'm pretty sure majority of the cars on the road today do not have adjustable camber

camber kits front/rear are about $4-500 depending on what kit you get i suppose
    running a buddyclub kit on my ek front and rear, does the job

Member Array
    Car:
    CIVC VTI-S
    Anyone know where to get camber kits installed? Around Sydney

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by johnn View Post
    Anyone know where to get camber kits installed? Around Sydney
    Any decent workshop can do it. You still have to bring it to a tyre place after installation to get it aligned. Make sure you tell the tyre shop that you have a rear camber kit when you book your car in.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic EK
    i know a top place that do it but you will be paying almost as much as your camber its called bilstien there at Sydenham http://www.bilstein.com.au/ thats there site

Member Array
    Car:
    ek4
    How about ACE tyres in Smithfield?

btw im getting my alignment done there.
    as for the camber kits.. man i'll leave that till later.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic EK
    Update guy i took the cars back to jaxxs and there going to fix it for me, got to go in tomorrow

Member Array
    Car:
    ek4
    fix it for you as in
    replace your tyres?