Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    MY06 Accord Euro Std MT
    The face of boredom and disinterest.
    dude, u spent valentines day installing headers???? LOL!

Member Array
    Car:
    Eva
    Tried to show both the girls a good time
    CL9 Euro Luxury

Toda - 127kW | Wakefield - 1:19.1 | WSID - 15.4

QUALITY K-SERIES AND CL9 EURO PARTS FOR SALE

Member Array
    Car:
    CB7> EM1>MPS3
    Sounds good!,, Looks like another tastefully modified Euro coming up.. keep it up!
    I MISS VTEC.... BOOST is OVERATED lol

Member Array
    Car:
    AP1 s2000
    Cool build

How exactly did you go about with the sanding and polishing of the mufflers? Did you take them off the car? Mine are dirty as a bi*ch and are desperate for a clean! What products do you need or whatever?

I think I'll join in with the car naming trend: Shyla.

Member Array
    Car:
    180sx Type X
    wow awesome read, and lol u really love ur car (not a bad thing, but cant be to bad u do hav a gf )

good to see ur doing great mods with a well planned future, best of luck with the car and future modifications/

oversteer....you wouldn't understand.
    ozhonda 4 lyfe!

Member Array
    Car:
    Eva
    Quote Originally Posted by CB7_OWNER View Post
    Sounds good!,, Looks like another tastefully modified Euro coming up.. keep it up!
    Quote Originally Posted by INVSBL View Post
    wow awesome read, and lol u really love ur car (not a bad thing, but cant be to bad u do hav a gf )

good to see ur doing great mods with a well planned future, best of luck with the car and future modifications/
    Thanks guys! It's support like this that fuels the fire

Quote Originally Posted by euromandeluxe View Post
    Cool build

How exactly did you go about with the sanding and polishing of the mufflers? Did you take them off the car? Mine are dirty as a bi*ch and are desperate for a clean! What products do you need or whatever?

I think I'll join in with the car naming trend: Shyla.
    You can only take 1 of the mufflers off, and I definitely recommend that as it makes it a bit easier. You'll need a few different grit sand papers (I used those sand paper blocks), a spray thing of water, metal polish and a rough old towel.

First just sand off all the paint with the rough sand paper, then go over again getting all the bits you missed with some higher grit sand paper then finish with higher grit getting in all the cracks and tight places. Keep spraying it with water as you go over it, as the paint sits there as powder and you can't tell if you've got it or not until you spray it away. Once that's all done use a generous amount of metal polish and lightly spread it all over the mufflers. Then use the towel and rub the mufflers VERY hard. Once you've got all the polish off spray the mufflers off and clean them again with a towel.
    CL9 Euro Luxury

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by corn_flakes View Post
    dude, u spent valentines day installing headers???? LOL!
    Now thats a true romantic!!!
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2007 Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by integral90 View Post
    Tried to show both the girls a good time
    Bwahahahahaha!

Love your work thus far... it's given me food for thought. Maybe later this year...

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2003
    Btw i can also vouch for the same place he got all his stuff installed, got headers and exhaust installed their, great work and good price!
    Quote Originally Posted by kazam View Post
    lol give him a break, this is after all a forum and not just a giant search engine.. what are we gunna do when evry topic has been covered? disable posting and just have the search button there?

Member Array
    Car:
    Eva
    Quote Originally Posted by tim-e View Post
    Bwahahahahaha!

Love your work thus far... it's given me food for thought. Maybe later this year...
    Thanks man, what are you looking at doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Type R Positive View Post
    Now thats a true romantic!!!
    Atleast I know one of them got spoilt on Valentine's Day.

Quote Originally Posted by johnprocter View Post
    Btw i can also vouch for the same place he got all his stuff installed, got headers and exhaust installed their, great work and good price!
    Sweet man, yeah they're great - nice guys too! What headers and exhaust do you have? Did you swap cat too?
    CL9 Euro Luxury

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro 2003
    DC sports header and J's racing titanium single outlet exhaust, stock cat dude i dunno if i can change the cat cause its a titanium catback ? do they weld the cat onto the exhaust or is it bolt on? i 4got to ask hakken
    Quote Originally Posted by kazam View Post
    lol give him a break, this is after all a forum and not just a giant search engine.. what are we gunna do when evry topic has been covered? disable posting and just have the search button there?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    congrats on your own thread buddy!

hehehe thanks for mentioning me

hopefully ill get my rsp on next week some time, im going over to Evs house tonight to try fix that exhaust rattle, again!!! lol

then ill let you know about the intake

this is gonna sound weird, but can i buy your old exhaust manifold off you? lol i just need the top of the headers lol

cheers!

you coming to the batemans bay cruise? im thinking of bringing up heaps of parts and having like a car boot sale lol