Hybrid View

Member Array
    Car:
    CB7> EM1>MPS3
    Quote Originally Posted by whtdc2 View Post
    can we still get/buy after market parts (sure as suspension) for 90~93 Accord...?? Thanks
    Sure can! In the states the parts for 90-96 accords are very readily availble..and keep in mind that the 90-93(CB) accord and the 93-96/97(CD) accord share the same suspension components and can be interchanged =)

I myself, have got a koni + neuspeed setup from US wen the xchange rate was quite good,... a whiteline rear sway that was made for the 93-97(CD) accord, and an egay front strut bar
    I MISS VTEC.... BOOST is OVERATED lol

Member Array
    Car:
    1994 Honda Accord VTI-S
    Quote Originally Posted by CB7_OWNER View Post
    Sure can! In the states the parts for 90-96 accords are very readily availble..and keep in mind that the 90-93(CB) accord and the 93-96/97(CD) accord share the same suspension components and can be interchanged =)

I myself, have got a koni + neuspeed setup from US wen the xchange rate was quite good,... a whiteline rear sway that was made for the 93-97(CD) accord, and an egay front strut bar

yeah, just to add the aerodeck (station wagon) cd5 has different suspension to the sedan cd5 and the cb7 sedans.
    Gas up the Vtec for you tonight and baby you can go wherever you like.....