Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury

Who's got 19" wheels, lowered and rolled their guards???

Just want to know if anyone has 19" wheels, lowered the car and rolled the rear guards.

I've got 19" wheels 235 tyres on BC N+ coilovers, -1 camber at the rear and tyre is too far out and inline with guard. Has anyone been in this same prob and rolled the guards??? if so what did you do about the plastic that runs along the inside of the guard?

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    u meant to cut the black plastics off just partialy not huge amount then u can rolled in your guard hmm wad offset u running e_honda ? and what r da width of the wheels ? i think u gona want more camber at the rear its nice to have abit more hehehe

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by felixd View Post
    u meant to cut the black plastics off just partialy not huge amount then u can rolled in your guard hmm wad offset u running e_honda ? and what r da width of the wheels ? i think u gona want more camber at the rear its nice to have abit more hehehe
    Ok cool so you just cut some of it, I will be running Zinik Z24 wheels offsets 42 front and 35 rear.

I know more camber is noice but i'm keen to keep my tyres for longer than a week or 2 lol

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    hahahah guud luck bro i hope that u not running more than 19x8 at the rear with tat offset

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    35 is too much buddy.

no wonder you scrub with 235
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    the specs of the ziniks say 19x8 so i'm assuming thats front and back specs, I haven't got the wheels yet, if worse comes to worse and i cant roll the guards i'll have to go 18" wheels.

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    look the front 19x8 offset 42 is ok just check again with ur shop not to get the 35 offset for the rear not even 38, just get 42 rear and 45 front job is done no rub !

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by E_Honda View Post
    the specs of the ziniks say 19x8 so i'm assuming thats front and back specs, I haven't got the wheels yet, if worse comes to worse and i cant roll the guards i'll have to go 18" wheels.
    I think going down to 18" wont help coz the overall diameter of the wheel and tyre remains pretty much the same.

Like the others have said 35 offset is way too low...the minimum should be about 42.

Member Array
    Car:
    Public Transport / Foot
    or if u want to put on the offset 35 u ll have to pumped out your rear guard max.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by racerwannabe View Post
    I think going down to 18" wont help coz the overall diameter of the wheel and tyre remains pretty much the same.

Like the others have said 35 offset is way too low...the minimum should be about 42.
    Yeah i've just been checking some wheel sites and looks like most of the 18" wheels are 18x8 or 18x8.5 etc so same width.

the offset is the reading from the centre of the wheel to where it gets bolted onto the car isnt it?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Luxury
    Quote Originally Posted by felixd View Post
    or if u want to put on the offset 35 u ll have to pumped out your rear guard max.
    Its actually crossed my mind to pump out the rear guards lol

Been browsing the net to see if there are any pics of anyone thats done it on a euro

Member Array
    Car:
    Lexus IS-F
    Quote Originally Posted by E_Honda View Post
    the offset is the reading from the centre of the wheel to where it gets bolted onto the car isnt it?
    Yep.
    Honda Accord Euro CU2 / Lexus IS-F