Member Array
    Car:
    DC2

[DIY Request] how to take off door trims in a dc4 ?

i need help regarding the removal of the door trims in a dc4, so that i cold reove the door side strips, because i want to paint them.

Cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    LOLWUT
    theres a bolt in the door handle, one in the bit where you pull the door shut, and one where the door meets the dash.

remove them

and pull it out from the bottom and take it off

some kids garage
    A true car enthusiast appreciates the time, effort and money put into ANY sort of car, modified in ANY sort of style, whether they may like it or not.

Member Array
    Car:
    A Honda
    Make sure your window is completely down as it makes it easier.

• There will be a screw where the door handle is (sort of the arm rest area on door trim), remove that.

• Where the door lock/lever is the is a small tab you pry it open and remove screw which allows you to remove the surrounding from door lock/lever.

• Towards the inside on the door trim, towards the dash (pretty much directly right above the speaker cover) there is a plastic screw/wedge to remove

• Once the three screws are removed you then pry the trim from the bottom corner (not the speaker end) with your fingers, and slowly pry along the bottom of the trim til the 5 (i think) clips detached themselves from the door itself.

• Then remove the wiring from the windows switches on the inside of the door trim.